Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Pizzas in my larder are dacaying faster

4x new ones have taken 10 damage and few have gained damage to 30 now *

same snow collected last week with the timestamps from the other post above, it's already at 20% damage

94.61ql normal larder, -10% damage for contents on the larder and on each of the shelves, including the icebox;

I'd only assume common setup is no runes and ql20-30, if ql or runes work at all, situation there must be worse

69ac8592ba570a1d3e19a7df13c56d71.png

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2022 at 5:33 PM, Darklords said:

we are considering some buffs to larders

Still watching patch notes for this 'buff' to come.

I decided to try to use my on deed (upkeep well over 30+ days) iceballed larder inside my completed building for bread crumbs.

I put 5 breadcrumbs in my larder. Decided to use them in a pizza earlier today. I put them in 5 sausage skins, put the sausage skins into the oven when they were ready and the oven was hot, BAM +70 DAMAGE on 3 of them.

Nde9fR7.jpg

So I created these bread crumbs from newly baked bread on 14 Oct 2022, renamed them w/ that date/time and put them into my larder.

Five days later, I removed 5 zero damage breadcrumbs from my larder and almost instantly 3 of those suddenly and unexpectedly gained 76 damage, right in front of my eyes.

Anyways, this don't seem right.

Surely this can not be how you intended them to work. I do not believe anyone ever wanted them to work this way.

Pls fix larders.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
words

From last seasons snow collection my larder lost over half its 99QL snowballs, Didnt use to do that. As long as theres any still left in larder is food protected from decaying?

larders are not what they used to be fullstop

Hi, has there been any buff to larders since this issue was discovered?

Edited by Kierkegaard

this needs WSA dev hack/fix/.. to reset food creation date to current day, the issue which I assume happened is decay catchup even if it properly catches up with time and damage did two new unexpected, unaccounted, unannounced, non-wsa notified changes:

(decay fix was a small patch note instead of wsa note and to be alerted for unexpected behavior)

- old existing food took a serious punch from catchup damage

- new "properly" working decay rates work as expected but still at way faster decaying speed for which the players are not used to, which is again unannounced change in the larder mechanics

(just my assumption)

and again... affinity food takes A LOT of time to prepare, larders used to be a reliable food storage, that's no longer the case