Sign in to follow this  
Scapegoat

Need a Horse

New to Cadence and have come to the realization that finding a horse in the wild is just not going to be possible.  Was wondering if anyone might have an extra horse or 2 they don't need. Old, young, doesn't matter.  Some charity would be very welcome but to pay I don't have much but maybe I could scrounge up some materials or some manual labor.

Any help in this regard is much appreciated. 

Edited by Scapegoat

3 hours ago, Scapegoat said:

New to Cadence and have come to the realization that finding a horse in the wild is just not going to be possible.  Was wondering if anyone might have an extra horse or 2 they don't need. Old, young, doesn't matter.  Some charity would be very welcome but to pay I don't have much but maybe I could scrounge up some materials or some manual labor.

Any help in this regard is much appreciated. 

I'm happy to donate a few horses to you. I live @ Red HQ (K22 Grid Tile). DM me here or in game when you're available, my IGN is Redheart. 

I may be going to sleep soon, but happy to help you tomorrow if you dont' catch me tonight :)!

• Like 1

Awesome I am actually very close to you in J21. I will look for you this afternoon when I get off work.

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scapegoat said:

Awesome I am actually very close to you in J21. I will look for you this afternoon when I get off work.

Thanks for the help.

Sure thing, I'm probably not going to be in game today, but happy to hop on, if you can just toss me a message on here, I'll watch for a popup :)

• Like 1