Sign in to follow this  
Nirav

Invitation to Devs, GMs and Staff

I wondered how to go about this for a week or so, and it was advised to do it this way. Also, I do realize the irony of inviting the Devs to part of a game they created, or the GMs to somewhere they could go whenever they want. But part of the magnificent beauty of the game you created, is that you made it ours by allowing us to invest in it in so many ways that it Feels like ours, like a world We created, and in many ways, it is. So with that being said, here goes:

I created Rockcliff Museum. And since part of the reason I made it was to thank you all, it seems fitting that I should take the time to personally invite you all to the Grand Opening Sept 3rd 10am CST to 10pm. I ask nothing of any of you other than to come see and hopefully feel appreciated and honored for all the work you all do. This is no impalong, but merely a one day affair that I hope to pull off in my rather earnest but probably clumsy way. You don't need to bring hordes of mobs, or fly down from the sky in all your glory, though you can do the latter if you wish.  You may even come as a humble toon that we might not even recognize as you. I just want you to see how much gratitude I have for everything you have all done here with this game.  I hope what I have done with this Museum conveys that, and I hope that it will bring you a moment of joy that equals the depth of joy all your creativity and patience has given me. I hope you come see, if not that day, sometime soon. With gratitude - Nirav

• Like 12

Having followed this for some time, I'm very excited to see the results of your efforts. I shall make every attempt to show up and atleast poke and prod at things.

• Like 2

Are us lowly peasants allowed to attend? And if so, where may I find this fabulous museum? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zachariah said:

Are us lowly peasants allowed to attend? And if so, where may I find this fabulous museum? 

There's a thread over on the Indy subforum:

• Like 1

Sadly, I am unable to attend. This looks like a great project, and after the grand opening, I'll fly by and hope to get a personal tour!

• Like 3

On 8/15/2022 at 7:43 PM, Belisama said:

Sadly, I am unable to attend. This looks like a great project, and after the grand opening, I'll fly by and hope to get a personal tour!

I will gladly give you a personal tour.  :)

• Like 1