Sign in to follow this  
onefaithm

Vynora is Brimming with Power. Rite if Spring

Vynora's Rite of Spring is ready to be cast. I would like to invite those that would like to participate in the global cast to Zaneyness. Zaneyness M19 area is on the highway system. AvatarOfVynora.jpg

Please contact raynesterror in game or reply here if summons will be needed. Raynesterror is happy to host the event. Sunday August 21 at 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Let me know if you need the rite for your journal.

Edited by onefaithm
  • Like 3

Hey

still don't sure when this happens, but

I can offer 100faith/70 channeling if needed

19 minutes ago, timowi said:

Hey

still don't sure when this happens, but

I can offer 100faith/70 channeling if needed

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Trash said:

can we hold it for 2 weeks? need to pray up..

lol. exactly what I though bout the attemped fix.

Edited by timowi

On 8/14/2022 at 4:29 PM, Trash said:

can we hold it for 2 weeks? need to pray up..

If we can not find enough to do it on Aug. 21 then we can look at it. Am trying to get it done on the day posted here.

11 hours ago, onefaithm said:

If we can not find enough to do it on Aug. 21

how much favor is missing?

I have the journal quest already but could come link with 100 favor if required. Not sure what the reason was for waiting 2 weeks. Maybe explain it more so we can understand the issue?

On a side note, I would be interested in a holy crop for my fo priest's journal. If anyone knows of any plans to cast that , please PM. I tend to miss it on the forum posts. I'd be grateful for it.

And btw, awesome picture! 🙂

Edited by Smilingcat

I will look into it i know a couple fo who might could help with that. Also thanks for lending your favor. Still looking for any who need the journal entry will make sure they get involved. With what we have we already have enough favor.

Edited by onefaithm

around 21 hours left till cast. Will DM those participating about 2 hours before the cast.

Current line up timowi, smilingcat, geri, troyden, and Raynesterror will be casting. If more DM me we will include in cast.

Edited by onefaithm

Smilingcat is that the name of the character coming to the ROS cast?

On 8/19/2022 at 10:06 AM, Smilingcat said:

I have the journal quest already but could come link with 100 favor if required. Not sure what the reason was for waiting 2 weeks. Maybe explain it more so we can understand the issue?

On a side note, I would be interested in a holy crop for my fo priest's journal. If anyone knows of any plans to cast that , please PM. I tend to miss it on the forum posts. I'd be grateful for it.

And btw, awesome picture! 🙂

Hi there, with the recent changes being you have to be 30 faith to claim the rite i think a few people were worried they wouldn't reach 30 intime. Always been vynora but never went past 10 faith. kicking myself now sitting at 25 faith and unfortunately gonna miss out of this one

This a very unfortunate event for those that have always been with one god. Though once to 30 will never have to worry about getting there again. Hope to see you on the next cast.

This is a moment to savor. Long live our Godess. #Vynora All The Way.