Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

LAN gaming party

you're all invited to a LAN gaming party at Bruce's Flying Circus (N13)

we have:

fizzy water

beer

steaks for a BBQ

snacks

Aliens vs Predator 2

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

DotA 1

If you bring CDs we might be able to do other games!

Bring your own computer

from this time:

timer_E1660417185.svg

until late

we've got special gift bags (bone, skull, corpse, maybe some charges) but there's definitely not enough for everyone

you might look like this at the end

0f08953e4550a1490e5e2687353da539.jpg

• Like 31

I feel personally attacked.

What great satire.

proving once again that release is the best server of them all 💗

• Like 3

I hope it's a fun event, boat kicked me and i'm stuck in the ocean with no one responding to my pleas for help.  Innocent alts onboard.  I'm going to logout and try later I guess, I think it's like the time I was stuck in the void for four days and couldn't get anyone to help me :(  

12 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

I hope it's a fun event, boat kicked me and i'm stuck in the ocean with no one responding to my pleas for help.  Innocent alts onboard.  I'm going to logout and try later I guess, I think it's like the time I was stuck in the void for four days and couldn't get anyone to help me   

Sorry, but nobody can help you with that boat issue when you logout a few minutes after making the ticket ...

By a few minutes you mean 15-20?  I understand a few minutes but let's be real 15-20 is more then a few, and I'm not upset I simply went outside to do some RL projects and checked in later.  Once I knew I was going to miss the event I moved on, I'm very busy in RL and haven't had much time for Wurm in the last 8 months.   So a few minutes, exaggerated by you, is a lot of lost time in my world.

Also don't mistake my mention of being in the void for four days for anything then just a comparative statement, there was no emotion behind it.  I simply figured GM's were tied up with other people crossing and all the lag and issues that creates and so wouldn't get to me in time.  It happens, so again, I moved on to RL stuff.  No big deal.  When I logged in hours later I was fixed and all is well.

If I have any gripe here it's that these issues are years old, dare I say 5+ years now, so one would think they'd have been resolved by now.

:)

Edited by Nomadikhan
I couldn't spell comparative lol
  • Like 1

the last time i went to an event on release i got kicked from my boat and within moments of me filing a ticket a GM was there fixing my problem, so I would like to say in their behalf that if they didnt show up within 15 minutes of the report then it was really busy with the same issue happening. realistically expecting a response faster than that is a bit of a stretch imo