Sign in to follow this  
Eleraan

Ore Veins

Anyone need the 25 ore veins mined out? My last person is done. Let me know if you need them and how many. I'll message you as I get them prepared so you can come do the last 5 mine actions.  

• Like 6

Hey this is great!  I want to sign up!  Count me in.  I am at 84%

Open for the next sacrifice. ER I mean person we are helping out of the kindness of our heart... the fact those we assist are never seen from again is completely unrelated. 

Nirav,  now we know that if we dont hear from you, we can alert the guards to start looking in the mines or in someones wagon....   Stay safe :P

• Like 2

Just don't look under the lib colossus >.> I mean...yeah check the wagons!

• Like 1

Another soul sacrificed to the deep dark... er I mean another player helped along their journal. Next victim... sacrifice um yeah. 

Another soul lost to the dark. Now it is time for another sacrifice. Who shall it be?

The altar lies empty and the dark god hungers endlessly. Who else shall we drag to the dark depths to be offered up?

Um, I mean we have more veins in a deep dark cave just ready for mining uwu >.> totally safe and harmless.

A new sacrifice is required... I mean we have more veins available. Totally come into our dark mine...alone... and unprepared. 

Bah. Zarame beat me to it by a hair's breadth!

Please keep me in mind for future sacrifices vein-pops though. I've managed to now accidentally pop three in a row on my priest alt by grasshoppering between active windows and I'm never gonna get that journal goal at this rate. :D

Eleraan has been very helpfull. Prepared 4 veins for me and easy instruction how to find them. Went in and out really quickly. Thanks

The Dark Hungers Eternal! More sacrifices are needed. 

Er I mean, Does anyone need ore veins for their journal? Just come into my rickety old cave here....

As no one has heard from my last victims in long enough time. I am again seeking worthy Sacrifices to the dark ones.

I mean, I like tooootally have ore veins ready for someone working on their journal.  Just come into my deep dark cave alone and unarmed. 

• Like 1