Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

window panes, stained glass, sunflowers .. etc

I am back asking for the seemingly impossible again... for a while I felt it was hopeless, but I cannot help but try.   Still looking for more options to decorate my world. 

Could you possibly give choices in the flower boxes?  Instead of just the old wooden things, maybe they could be made from all the stone varieties, slate, marble etc.??   

Stained glass would be great, or even the option of windowpanes on the windows. 

The option to dye, well ... anything.  

Window boxes with flowers.  Arched garden gates with flowers.  

Garden tiles with flowers.  

Sunflowers 

Being able to plaster and paint interior walls.  

Fix ceilings so the roof meets interior walls.  

Same stupid stuff I have been asking about for years.  .. and years.   

My interests do not run along the lines of cool dragon armor, nor do I care about bear hats, and snowmen heads. Just more options to "fancy" up my fake world.   

Okay that is about it, thank you all for your time.  

• Like 7

I too would love these options.

I would suggest that the developers / coders are trying to cater for folks like us. The progress may seem slow when you are desperate for something that you want but compared to many years ago people who are more deed designers than armoursmiths have been given many more options than once was the case. We can just hope for a bit more every now and then but have to respect the fact that other players would love the team to also do x,y, and z. They have a difficult task and I for one do not envy them trying to cater for all interests!

Edited by Spolmit
  • Like 2

there needs to be tons of stuff to decorate  buildings. If we never got multi story the amount would be fine but after multi story no one wants every room in a 14 story inn or building to look the same.

There needs to be a big increase in furniture list follows. All items in Gold I've done on personal server in WU.

Pictures on walls

Curtains

Standing mirrors

different kinds of beds or at least beding on the models we have now

taxidermy with stuffed animals

new line of rugs

more statues

more tables

wall cabinets

kitchen utensils like butter churn etc.

even a out house would be great I can see this one expanding into farming.

Gazebos

different vases with or with out flowers with design patterns

Edited by Arkonick
  • Like 4

I wish they would work more on decorative things like this. I want them to make the flowers look a lot better also and add more flowers into the game. I think the best one is lavender plant, the rose bush and others just don't look like plants at all really.

As for the windows, this has been asked before and was in favour of it then and still am. Windows should have been added a very long time ago. The game certainly needs a shake up of fresh things added that's for sure.

• Like 2

We are long overdue for these sorts of things to be added in game. That's for sure.

Taxidermy items too.

• Like 3

DannyUK ,  I totally agree with you.  The rose bushes are like sticks with red dots. The rose vines... pretty much same thing, .. more sticks smaller dots.0   And the Oleander, what is that about? 

I can understand that they leave fewer wildflowers growing what are open fields.  But there could be a whole new skill line of flower gardening.  Making tiles what have flower mounds, or flower groups?  Sunflowers could also make oil, flour for baking and maybe you could plant whole tiles with just Sunflowers and NO TREES could grow.  

Wouldn't mind if the flower boxes had more flowers in them either.  OR.... if you make garden tiles off deed,  they could make the wild areas prettier and again NO TREES could grow!  I am not against trees .. I like trees, but I also like open spaces. 

The game seems very geared toward fighting and the equipment for it. I am okay with that, but it would be great if attention could be turned toward aesthetics.  

• Like 3

On 8/9/2022 at 6:28 PM, notstupidbobb said:

Sunflowers 

I really want a field of sunflowers now.

• Like 3

yes more flowers there is a whole plethora of flowers in the world to chose from  and it could create an entirely new skill class...florist if there was ways to arrange them in bunches and better choices for presenting them like pots for the house and outdoor planters of different shapes sizes and material types it would make deed decorating crazy fun and could even create a new avenue for people to work on gardening skill

• Like 5