Sign in to follow this  
Madnath

Loyalty Program page image updates

Hi,

When looking at the Loyalty Program page for the monthly skins, I noticed that a few of the images are direct screenshots from the game, and that doesn't match the previous early skin images, which makes it look rather messy and uneven. So, I want to post the Trident skin graphic and the Bear statuette graphic used in the marks store so it can be updated and look neat and even.

Spoiler

1f4hT9K.png

JLnKPNf.png

And just to top this thread off, I want to tell you where you can find the graphics used in the Marks Store page so the rest of the skin graphics can be found. I'd like this as some are direct screenshots from the game and you can see the black borders around the images, which again, doesn't match up with the early skin images.

Go to where Wurm is installed, and open the "packs" folder. Inside there are a few files, and you want to right click and unzip/extract the file called "graphics" and from there, the images can be found in this file path: \graphics\gui\bml

Please note you will need to extract the same graphics file again once a new skin is added. So when the new skins are added in, once the client has download the new graphics file, you do the same instructions again.

Thank you very much, I look forward to seeing a neater skin page.

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 2

excellent! the only reason why those other screenshots were substitued, is because we wurmpedia folks failed to grab that screen capture while the skin was still active (you know, things happen).

So we are very happy to have proper, matching skin pictures - and will get them uploaded shortly.

Also, what  a great tip for finding the skin pictures in our packs!

• Like 1