Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

Disbanding and Archeo

[22:16:30] <Shamank> ca help needs to stop tellling people to resize small before disband, makes junk arch deeds

He makes a great point. This has long been common practice to shrink deed before disbanding for faster disband. While most of Archeology is probably happening on abandoned needs, and not manually disbanded ones, these are two features that conflict and one should be changed.

• Like 1

Never understood the point of a disband timer on PvE. Sure it could have a timer. but an hour!! Maybe 30 minutes. Now PvP is completely different. I say change the disband timer all together on PvE and leave it for PvP. 

• Like 2

the timer might be some kind of way to prevent some sort of griefing.

i proposed this some time ago. 

just not telling people that they can disband faster doesnt solve the issue, somethings need to change so people dont even need to ask.

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 2

I think that there should be no change to a disband timer just because someone makes the deed smaller before disbanding, i do think this negatively impacts what can be had from the archeology of the deed and there really isnt any difference to me when i disband if i leave a deed at the full size or not. besides i actually like the 24 hour disband timer because it give me 24 hours to decide if i really want to get rid of something i put time and effort into or not because it can be cancelled during that time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tpikol said:

i proposed this some time ago. 

just not telling people that they can disband faster doesnt solve the issue, somethings need to change so people dont even need to ask.

This.

• Like 1