Sign in to follow this  
Gumbo

Champ Traitor Black Bear

Tired of the same old boring pets you find in the wild? Well here's your chance to own a "One of a Kind" animal. I'm always looking for a new market to tap into, so today I will be auctioning this male Old Champion Traitor Black Bear. This thing is massive sized. A great addition to any zoo. It's been specially treated so it won't disappear like other traitor animals do. To prove that, this auction has a money back guarantee!

[05:43:28] He bears the mark of a traitor. He bears the mark of Valrei. 

Starting bid = 1s
Minimum Increment = 50c
30 Minute Sniper Protection
No Reserve,  No Buyout,  No Private Bids
30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Free Delivery to most places

Auction ends -  auction_timer_1659898743.gif

Traitor-Champ-Bllack-Bear1.jpg

Stay tuned to this channel for more Traitor auctions

Edited by Gumbo

Let me see if I understand this. Traitor animals are spawned for "kill traitor" missions. 

After some time the traitor animals revert to normal animals, but the first ones in 2017 did not revert?

Or they still don't revert after the mission? 

1 hour ago, Cista said:

Let me see if I understand this. Traitor animals are spawned for "kill traitor" missions. 

After some time the traitor animals revert to normal animals, but the first ones in 2017 did not revert?

Or they still don't revert after the mission? 

No idea about the 2017 traitor stuff.

This champ traitor bear was a mission about a month ago. I tamed it, penned it, and it's survived after the mission ended. I will be offering up other Traitor animals each weekend in Aug.  One traitor I have is 2+ years old approx. They won't die if Cared For after you get it (and feed it). But am offering a 30 warrenty for those skeptical about bidding. Also of note, They all have the Traitor "Golden Glow", which is a nice touch. Problem with this champ traitor black bear is that the golden glow in inside it's belly, so can only see it inside.

Also, here is a prezzie given to a friend about a year ago, it's still living.

Spoiler

champlava-F3.jpg

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 1

Bump for having just used this champ traitor black bear, to complete my last step for the Picking Up Speed journal mission. It gots me an affinity of choice, and so can you, with a bid on this monster sized bear !

does it willfully attack mobs? if left on its own decompression?

* descression

Edited by quasiwud

26 minutes ago, quasiwud said:

does it willfully attack mobs? if left on its own decompression?

* descression

Not that I"ve seen. But's it's always been kept in it's own pen.

Awwwwww, who's a cute bear... 

Minimal care required, eats berries and sleeps half of the year.

Bear bump

1 hour ago, MordosKull said:

Do you know if it can leave server or be bred?

Yes it can leave the server. Yes, I've gotten my "breed a wild champ mob" journal entry mission with him.

Sorry to have to close down this auction at this time, due to the death of the traitor bear in question, as well as other long living traitor pets all at the approx. same time.  How odd.

:(

Edit - was informed that Valrei animals don't live as long as other animals and these died from age. The bear was given 12 months of age reduction runes less than a week ago. Despite that, it doesn't seem to have helped. Cared for immediately would seem to be the only way to ensure long life.

Apologies again for the cancelation of this auction, sorry to all the bidders.

Edited by Gumbo

Aw, sad. Well, nothing to do other than to care for the next one!

Ill pay my bid upfront for the next champ traitor "animal" (none of those hell stuffs is wanted) delivered to my deed. :)