Sign in to follow this  
Destion

[Xanadu] Southern Bay Estates RP supported Part of Established Alliance of Blue Banners!

The Future of Southern Bay Estates:  

My vision for this may never come to pass, however if it does not get started, it will never take shape. So here goes the details.. (  Kind of centrally located in Xanadu , NE J14 ) 

I think around December 2022 is when most things/buildings should be ready. ( Currently Blacksmith shop, and Tailor shop is built ) 

I'm looking to create a RP "supported" village..  We will have professions, titles and a purpose for players looking for one, if your not already tied up in your personal skill gain.. which I know most are of course..        So what do i mean by role play "supported" ?  Well.. basically, if you want to role play , it's completely fine, if you are not one to role play, you won't hinder the ones who do.. And really all you have to do is live in the environment you are in.. While in the Realm of wurm, there are no cars, no guns, no cell phones.. So why should that  be brought up in conversation in game.. No Politics, No Religion, Other than the in Realm politics and Religions...   That's my 2 cents on it.. everyone has their own opinion on RP.. But if you have any specific questions on it.. pls feel free to contact me.    

Now titles and professions, I'm sure your interested...  There will be a Duke of course.. Me,    (I try not to ramble too much)  So. 1 Duke,  3 possible Advisors,  Knight Commander  1, maybe 2..  Knights.. unlimited.  Squires.. These roles will have complete descriptions later.. ( trying to minimize this post)  Nobles..  and Villagers.....     Professions.. Sure you can be whatever you want.. but perhaps you want to stand out..   Blacksmith, Tailor, Mason, Quartermaster*, Carpenter, Shipwright, Farmer, Cook, Alchemist...

Some of these titles/professions are unique and have special jobs.. Most you can probably figure out on your own. If you have any questions on a particular profession or title. pls msg me. 

Also, this is very much a work (idea) in progress.. If you would like to have input in the early stages.. by all means.. I'm open for conversation.. Again.. this is a ways away.. but I want to get the information out there if anyone is looking for something like this.. Let me know.. I look forward to hearing from you.. Taking in new players that need direction, as well as Vets who can help give it... Safe travels!!….

Current Roles

Alliance Advisor is Edvard, not in the village as a citizen.. Blue Banner Alliance

Duke of the Village :  Destion

Warpriest :  Delrago (Mag apprentice priest)

Bishop:  Thorndale ( Debating on Fo or Vyn priesthood )  update soon... 

Not Titled yet:  Dracanman  new to village  update soon...

Discord contact  Destion#0243

Edited by Destion
Wording
  • Like 1

Sorta like a player made kingdom, but on PvE and role played? Yeah, go for it. I already have my own village elsewhere on Xanadu so I won't join, but I always like to see this sort of thing.

• Like 1

Yep, im sure its been done a thousand times over.. but now its my turn. Thanks for your support and kind words.  

The Bishop is a Mag follower.. However when the Temple is built.. It will have room for all followers.. 

Ah i see, noticed you mention part of roleplaying community there and wasnt sure if this linked with religious in the game. So basically its white lighter village. Been playing one of my alt atm and she is Black Lighter, wasnt sure if there any place for her to hang out.

Yes.. its not a strong intense RP.. RP supported.. so casual, If a BL was to live there, The village and community / kingdom would come first.. All on the same side even if with different beliefs.. would be a nice mix. still a deed  in progress at the moment. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destion said:

Yes.. its not a strong intense RP.. RP supported.. so casual, If a BL was to live there, The village and community / kingdom would come first.. All on the same side even if with different beliefs.. would be a nice mix. still a deed  in progress at the moment. :)

Ah i see, i may stop by someday. I just made this alt last week or before that and got this little deed going. I could use some help on enchanting or if i decide to be a priest then improving. Trying to stick with one character only here. Using multi characters drive me nut, like having multi-personalities and i dont like it lol.

Edited by Darkelf

Understood. Also my neighbor and alliance member is building a new temple on her deed. Many will gather for sermons.. of all religions! Your welcome anytime. 

Edited by Destion

Hey, sorry i was taking a break from the game. But i am back. Are you still homeless? I have alot of projects still. 😬

Still around, Reconstructing a Guard tower for newer players around the deed.   And more teraforming of course..  Its still coming together.  A constant work in progress, but thats what we enjoy correct?? :)

wurm.20230330.1533.jpg

Updated pics coming soon. Anyone looking for a place to stay?  😀

Posted (edited)

i couldn't get a hold of anyone but i am interested in joining im making a little hovel nearby. I'm new to the game so it might take me a while lol

Edited by Dracanman
  • Like 1

Welcome Dracanman, Good to have you!   We are still recruiting!!  I have classes in some evenings, so discord is best to reach me.  Im on wurm discord so you can just msg me.