Sign in to follow this  
Destion

[Xanadu] The Future of Southern Bay Estates.. RP supported

The Future of Southern Bay Estates:  

My vision for this may never come to pass, however if it does not get started, it will never take shape. So here goes the details.. (  Kind of centrally located in Xanadu , NE J14 ) 

I think around December 2022 is when most things/buildings should be ready. ( Currently Blacksmith shop, and Tailor shop is built ) 

I'm looking to create a RP "supported" village..  We will have professions, titles and a purpose for players looking for one, if your not already tied up in your personal skill gain.. which I know most are of course..        So what do i mean by role play "supported" ?  Well.. basically, if you want to role play , its completely fine, if you are not one to role play, you won't hinder the ones who do.. And really all you have to do is live in the environment you are in.. While in the Realm of wurm, there are no cars, no guns, no cell phones.. So why should that  be brought up in conversation in game.. No Politics, No Religion, Other than the in Realm politics and Religions...   That's my 2 cents on it.. everyone has their own opinion on RP.. But if you have any specific questions on it.. pls fill free to contact me.    

Now titles and professions, I'm sure your interested...  There will be a Duke of course.. Me,  However I have thought of the Voting system for new leader of the deed.. that's some hardcore reality.. so still thinking on that one.. depends on the community and how it grows..   (I try not to ramble too much)  So. 1 Duke,  3 possible Advisors,  Knight Commander  1, maybe 2..  Knights.. unlimited.  Squires.. These roles will have complete descriptions later.. ( trying to minimize this post)  Nobles..  and Villagers.....     Professions.. Sure you can be whatever you want.. but perhaps you want to stand out..   Blacksmith, Tailor, Mason, Quartermaster*, Carpenter, Shipwright, Farmer, Cook, Alchemist...

Some of these titles/professions are unique and have special jobs.. Most you can probably figure out on your own. If you have any questions on a particular profession or title. pls msg me. 

Also, this is very much a work (idea) in progress.. If you would like to have input in the early stages.. by all means.. im open for conversation.. Again.. this is a ways away.. but I want to get the information out there if anyone is looking for something like this.. Let me know.. I look forward to hearing from you.. Taking in new players that need direction, as well as Vets who can help give it... Safe travels!!….

Destion, and his crazy priest brother Delrago..

Discord contact  Destion#0243

Edited by Destion

Update,  Boathouse Tavern is close to completion.. i keep adding stuff.. anyway. Still Recruiting villagers!!! Stop by and check it out!! 

• Like 2