Sign in to follow this  
Crystl

Different types of spiral stairs

It would be nice to have the middle post and maybe even the stairs themselves be of the different types of stone or wood, Marble,slate etc. it would look a lot better in buildings made of different materials.

• Like 6

i agree with the different types of materials part for sure  i find when i am making a building of stone i would love spiral stone stairs to go in it especially if using marble or slate or sandstone

also would also like to see stairs that turn right or left at the top to make for a sweeping staircase on either side of a main chamber kind of like you would see ina fancy hotel or mansion

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kordethbludscythe said:

i agree with the different types of materials part for sure  i find when i am making a building of stone i would love spiral stone stairs to go in it especially if using marble or slate or sandstone

also would also like to see stairs that turn right or left at the top to make for a sweeping staircase on either side of a main chamber kind of like you would see ina fancy hotel or mansion

Yes!  +1000 to stares of stone, marble, sandstone, slate etc.! Love the sweeping staircase idea too.

• Like 1

Would love to have more options for stairs, especially spiral. Big +1

Please! I cannot bring myself to build these in the arena at the moment as it will just not look "right" for the building

Screenie from DP... at the moment i've left wooden ladders in place in the actual arena.

It would be fantastic to have the build options for the other brick types.

sRGvKBm.jpg