Sign in to follow this  
Nordlys

Make upkeep chips combinable

+1, 90% of our village settlement history is just someone adding upkeep chips to the village upkeep. It's really spammy and would be solved if we could just combine and add all of it at once.

• Like 2

Or add a window functionality, as with bank, so you can just drag/drop tokens and boom you're done.

• Like 6

Quality of life change. I do a lot of maps and get a lot of coins. Sometimes I spend 7-10 minutes activating and right clicking the token. a window function would be great and the village history could be just a single entry. <NAME> put <x amount> in upkeep coins to the coffers. 

• Like 1

Gods yes. It is so annoying constantly double clicking to add to settlement one at a time. 

• Like 2

Great suggestion and definitely helps as a quality of life improvement for those who have/use them.

• Like 1

Haha yes please

Edit: Alternatively let us drop them in the bank and have it create a sepearate balance that's shown when wanting to add to upkeep

Edited by Aeris
  • Like 2

I don't think combining the chips is the correct action. Coins don't work that way.

I think that one good solution would be a key-bind for Deposit Chip. That would significantly improve the experience of paying in multiple chips.

A drag/drop interface being added to the existing bank window (which already supports different functionality for items and coins) would be the best solution, I think.

Or just a simple drag and drop to token bank and that's it. No need for convoluted actions. Wurm really has some serious user experience issues with the amount of clicks, right clicks, opening windows for the simplest actions. 

19 minutes ago, elentari said:

Or just a simple drag and drop to token bank and that's it. No need for convoluted actions. Wurm really has some serious user experience issues with the amount of clicks, right clicks, opening windows for the simplest actions. 

I'd like to select the lot in my inventory and then drag that onto the token itself. Then have a popup that's like "you're about to deposit 83c in upkeep chips to deed XYZ, confirm?" and then click "yes".

Would like to do the same with regular silver, except no need for a popup there as it's easy to take silver back out.

I agree, would be easier to just put it in in one go, rather than clicking each one at a time. I'm sure it isn't to hard to change.

• Like 2