Sign in to follow this  
Drogos

[NO BUG] Locksmithing bugged?

Not sure if it is client or server, but hope it is server that decides the q of things we make ;)

Anyhow, seems like there is a bug with Locksmithing not being able to make q100 locks. Of course it is hard to test on live servers, so I might be wrong,

SGFwcHkgV3VybWluZyE=

What is your locksmithing and rarity of anvil? I’ve managed to make quite a few 98-99ql locks with 70 locksmithing and a supreme small anvil. Boat locks and lock picks will give you the hardest time. Out of 20 lock picks using 100ql ore I may get a low 90ql lock pick. That’s also using a 94ql supreme small anvil. 

that should probably spike the question if we could receive a qol buff to experience with locks and bulk storage locked containers to sort items going in the containers based off the locks, we can't have more than ql99 storage, can't sort ql 100 this way

8 hours ago, Majelika said:

Hello :) This is working as intended 

Then maybe we could get some pinpoints on how to make q100 locks? Seems like CA could not help here.

edit: Just guessing that the intention is not to disallow q100 locks, so if working as intended, I am guessing it is possible, but how?

Edited by Drogos

As Majelika said the way it works at the moment, it is not bugged. As in its not broken from what it is coded to do.

But the Devs are currently looking into it more :)