Sign in to follow this  
DaletheGood

WTA Supreme Crow Wagon! {Close Please}

WTA Supreme Crow Kingdom Wagon

This is an auction for an extremely rare Crow Wagon, so rare in fact, that it's Supreme!

Spoiler

A4prJAL.jpg

Spoiler

70H3BPG.png

This Auction will go for 1 week from the time of this posting. Please read all conditions before bidding. Good Luck :)

Starting Bid: 2 Gold

Incremental Bids: 10 Silver

Buyout: 12 Gold

Reserve: No

Bids Accepted: Via this post only

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Delivery Available: Pickup preferred (Xanadu K25 with easy ocean access). Delivery to coast of any Freedom SFI server: additional 3 silver

Auction ends:

timer_1659896889.svg

Note: Bison not included, but the zinc rune of Magranon is :)

Edited by DaletheGood
  • Like 8

2g to start you off! - good luck! :) 

• Like 2

Just 2 days left on this auction :) Don't let this pass you by. You know you'd hate to show up to the next event and see someone else driving it :)

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

Just 2 hours left on this, plus the obligatory sniper protection of course :) Looks like it's starting to heat up, so don't snooze on it :)

Auction extended 30 minutes. Sorry I haven't reacted to everyone's bids, but I am out of reactions for the day 😕 But thank you all :)

• Like 1

Thanks Sidereal. Auction extended yet again :)

Edit: just to be clear, the sniper protection is 1 hr. The 30 minute extension mentioned above was because Bratty had bid with 28 minutes left in the auction. Currently as of this updated post, there's another 30 minutes left.

Edited by DaletheGood
clarity

And the winner is.... [drumroll].... Sidereal!!! Thank you Auntie Sid! I'll arrange this on PM with you :) Congratulations!!!

• Like 3

Phew, thanks Dalethegood!!   Ok that was nerve wracking, I'm going to have to have a little lie down now.  😅

• Like 2