Shydow

Loud and Proud!

Again, there is a straight ally flag which is intended to be inclusive to straight people who wish to identify as both straight and also allies, to counter the "hate flags".

My point is not that inclusivity is unwelcome. Only that it's more important to recognize that rainbow flags are for representing the LGBTQ community and increasing their visibility and status first and foremost, not simply "including everybody".

That isn't a hateful statement any more than wishing to be included is. 

Anyway, this is the "ally" flag:

different pride flags - Straight Ally Pride Flag

And here's a link with a very tiny bit more reading about why urging to merely be included can be such a sensitive topic:

https://queerintheworld.com/straight-ally-pride-flag/

Namely the following quote

Keep in mind that bearing this flag is not a trend. It comes with an understanding of the challenges that LGBTQ people face and knowing that you’re responsible for doing something about them.

• Like 2

Guys, 

Im by far a forum moderator dont get me wrong, also regardless of my personal opinion on the matter, this its still a "Merchant Ad" so isnt it best this stuff is discussed out of this thread? 

Not trying to be a smartass or anything but some people want to escape the reality of the real world for just a bit (yes thats me included 🤣) . 

Much love ❤️

• Like 4

Hey Shy
This is amazing work and it looks so good! I would buy them all if I could and honestly this is such a great initiative. It's clear that you put thought, love and care into this. Thanks for being such a great person making a grey world more colourful in the best way ❤️

Could I please get a set of the Gay colours? I think you did a stellar job with the dyes here as well and they are gonna fit so well on my deed. Keep up the good work 😇

• Like 2

Excellent.

Could I please have the following sets of flags & banners: rainbow, nb, trans, bi, pan + ace. 

Mailed to crimsonearth.

• Like 2

what if you're just dye-curious?

Edited by elvenwing
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1