Sign in to follow this  
Stryken

WTA Supreme Huge Axe 92QL *Please Close*

Auction of Supreme Huge Axe

92QL

Who is ready to wield this BEAST of a weapon and put pure pain on this Baddies???

A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. 

It is enchanted with Monster Demise and will be more effective against monsters.

Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [101]

Shatter Protection has been cast on it, so it protects against damage when spells are cast upon it [80]

Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [100]

Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [101]

Mind Stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal skill knowledge from some creatures. [103]

Starting Bid:  60s

Min Inc: 1s

Sniper: 30 min

Buyout: none

timer_1659996766.svg

RRTGNge.png

Edited by Stryken
  • Like 1

I am not bidding, because i am very satisfied with my current weapon, but nice item there, congratulations

Congrats Lagston you Have Won the Auction. please let me know who to send it to.

[17:25:52] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Lagston in less than ten minutes. Congrats again! and thank you