Sign in to follow this  
Gumbo

Crappy Intuitive Mission on Indy

We had a Libila 37 kill croc mission that was at 93% completed (two more needed). A Magranon kill croc mission of 55 spawned. Now when I and others kill crocs, they get added to the 55 Magranon kill croc mission. It seems we cannot complete the 37 Libila croc mission until we complete the Mag. mission. Is there anything that can be done about this. Will we be granted the sleep bonus we should earn for the first mission, if we participated. I can post my 10% participation graphic, if you like.

Thank you

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 2

yes I killed a croc today too for it to only contribute to one mission also

I agree +1

When 2 missions w/ the same action occur, the older one should receive all the completion counts. Every time. No matter what. 100% of the time. Unless that's not the way it's supposed to work. In that case, we should change how it's supposed to work 😉 

Teeebomb

• Like 3

Same thing happened with I killed a croc, mission progress on one of them but not the older kill 37 mission.    Repeated on an alt as well.  Its showing that I personally contributed to both, but did not move the progress bar on the older kill 37 mission.

This is not actually a bug, although it's not terribly intuitive. Moved to suggestions.

Edited by Pandalet
Thread moved
  • Like 1

I suggest fixing this stinky intuitive mission spawn crap.

Ways to fix it: Run a check, if there is already a "Kill Crocs Mission", then don't spawn a second "Kill Crocs Mission".

Situation fixed. Any staff care to chime in and explain what I suggested, won't or can't work. That would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Like 2

This seems more "illogical" rather than simply "un-intuitive".

+1, either a) let progress fill the first/oldest mission bar first, b) fill BOTH oldest+newest mission bars simultaneously, or c) just don't allow for duplicate missions at all.

• Like 4

Bump, for another duplicate mission on Indy. This time involving Silver miner doors. Was and 8 silver mine door mission on the go, a couple days later a second silver mine door mission spawned with 4 to be made.