Sign in to follow this  
Docterchese

Support for Stormblade, a Wurmian going through some very tough times

It breaks my heart to read this. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Jabirta, but i've met Storm in the Shepherds of Gnome.

We chatted a couple of times.. he was always really kind and it was fun and easy chatting with him. Even though his situation wasn't easy he was so positive.

I am so sorry for your losses. I can't imagine what it's like to lose everything including fur babies. And i'm glad you still have each other.

My thoughts go out to you guys and i'll look forward to the day i'll see you in wurm again! ❤️ 

Edited by SweetSusie
  • Like 3

Positive vibes to the both of you!! Better things are coming your way!! So sorry for your losses.. hugs to you both!! 

• Like 2

Chaos was trying to send me a link of all the work I'm missing out . on.

Right now been still looking for a place close by, ( within 40 to 50. miles ) but so far almost all the places have a 1+ year waiting list.  The two that only had a 3ish month list ( estimated ) didnt have anything on the ground . floor or accessible for a wheel chair, they was on the 2nd or 3rd floors.

Jabirta went to stay with her son who lives about 3 hours away to look for apartments around his area, but i s seeing the same problem up there as well and some that would be totally out . of budget to afford.

We're both also looking at renting houses as well and I'll be looking at a few tommorow.

The support everyone has show is the most amazing thing through all this and we both are grateful for everything you all have done and said.

Big BIG hugs to everyone and gawd yes all my friends who know me know I love to give hugs.

Be safe, love yourselves and one another and be kind to those around you.

PS, I'm so gonna finish that 300 lamp order and buy a couple of those cute backpack skins for 5s a piece for Jabs n Me lol.

Stormblade n Jabirta

• Like 11

Dear Stormblade and Jabirta, wishing you all the best and sending lots of positive vibes.  To everyone helping out, thank you to all of you as well.  Wurm surely becomes a second home/community for so many of us. Hugs.

• Like 1

Please drop chords to their deed, I'll drop some coins in that as well. 

• Like 2

LOL,   Ygg you are So bad. Love ya all.  If you do want to help with upkeep can get in touch with Hvergi, Lyhrinae, Chaoshaze, Lilychaos.  They all have access to the token.

But yeah half of Gardens is on Tichs old place, Nirav next to me got the rest.  But I was in that area for most of the shenanigans that went on that we can't talk about lol.

• Like 1

Stormblade let me know if you need anything ingame I'm sorry i'm not able to help irl but I am sorry to hear about this tragic event. You have my condolences for your furry family and my love, prayers and support as much as I can offer.

• Like 1

Monday, March 13th, 2023 at 15:09 GMT

For those who want to help, PM me in game for the link or location of their deed as Wurm Rules do not permit it to be shared in the forums.

They have been AFK for 5 months due to RL rebuilding of their lives, which is a challenge for two disabled folks.

Does not mean they have lost interest.

Food for thought.

Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit
  • Like 1