Sign in to follow this  
Lisimba

Separate out the burying deed permission

Currently the permission required to bury corpses on deed is the terraforming permission. It would help if this was separated.

This comes up at for example arena fights in impalongs, like we had over the last few days at Friendship Bay. A good fight is great fun but quickly covers the entire arena in corpses, to the point you can't see a thing anymore. Obviously the terraforming permission can only be given out to trusted individuals, so staff members have to clean up all the time. If burying corpses was its own permission, everyone fighting could help keep the arena visible.

• Like 8

please! me and all my admins for Friendalong and im sure many other events would soooooo love this, as it is now you cant give visitors the right to help bury the thousands of mods without giving out terraform!

yes big plus one! Not just big events either, can't bury something you killed passing through a friends deed without them giving terraform rights lol, it needs to be separate!

I had so much fun being the designated cleaner of the event arena!!!!

But in all seriousness, it should be separated. I personally would love if people buried what they killed on my deed and not have to worry about them terraforming as well. A clean deed is a happy deed!

• Like 1

Riding and bury from inventory, suddenly on random deed, bury cancelled. Very annoying in deed! Let one always bury from inventory also, regardless of permissions set please :)

• Like 2

+1 no sense needing terraform perm when you don't modify terrain in any way to burry

• Like 1