Sign in to follow this  
Jeston

alright its time to do this

IHxZi79.png

lets make this small cart useful and let use attach to a single horse/cow while also being able to ride it like a chariot 

• Like 4

i'd rather have new model or skin for the large cart, it's already useful and provides more space, it's just the same for years, w/o any upgrade to it

• Like 1

well the weight reduction of a small cart that could still hold stuff would find use for gathering, keeping near same speed of the mount itself to give it a reason

• Like 1

I had the same sort of idea, even if they just allow us to hitch something like a donkey to the small cart (giving more use to donkeys) and allow us to lead the donkey not even riding it this could become a new meta, for example, imagine harvesting a massive farm and you can lead 4 donkeys dragging small carts. Could be fun right? 

• Like 3

A number of similar suggestion have been made before, and I am very much in favor to implement at least one of them (this one included). Possible:

• Chariot style driving (maybe modified small cart for)
  • leading the hitched animal for additional speed (I recall the 5-6km/h when dragging myself as an f2p with the need to stop dragging before running from mobs)
  • riding the hitched animal (e.g. donkey for f2p), maybe hitching restricted to donkeys and mules (?).
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Burdok said:

I had the same sort of idea, even if they just allow us to hitch something like a donkey to the small cart (giving more use to donkeys) and allow us to lead the donkey not even riding it this could become a new meta, for example, imagine harvesting a massive farm and you can lead 4 donkeys dragging small carts. Could be fun right? 

i think this is a great idea because we have all seen this over and over in many movies that show medievil times. i do think leading an animal attached to a cart would affect movement speed based on weight the animal could carry instead of how slow dragging a cart is by a person i am thinking max speed somewhere around 5 to 6 kph. it would also make this a useful tool for F2P players as then they woul dhave some means to move large loads of stuff over greater distance easily ala ore or stone or logs from mines/forests a distance from their settlement

• Like 2

On 7/25/2022 at 12:47 PM, kordethbludscythe said:

it would also make this a useful tool for F2P players as then they woul dhave some means to move large loads of stuff over greater distance easily ala ore or stone or logs from mines/forests a distance from their settlement

Agreed.  A useful tool for new and free players.

On 7/25/2022 at 1:50 AM, Burdok said:

for example, imagine harvesting a massive farm and you can lead 4 donkeys dragging small carts.

I would absolutely use this on my farm.

• Like 1

I came in here to say LEEEEROOOOOOYYYY JENNNNKINNNNSS 

Followed up by complaining you messed up your title :(

As for the suggestion this leads to the concept of you riding on horse back having another horse with you that drags a cart while going faster then walking(but not that much faster) which is something i wish we had already
As for having a donkey dragging the small cart for f2p yes please it used to be nice being able to load 40 ore into a small cart(or bricks) and drag it as a newbie years ago and bringing it to your forge 40+ tiles from your iron vein for a day of smithing so having something like this in would be nice for f2p's but also for those who are harvesting their crops or chopping trees
But the mechanic of being able to lead all animals on a wagon/carts/ship transporter would be nice to be honest and would make a lot of sense too(especially in the case of a ship transporter)

• Like 1