Nordlys

The Independence Exploration Map

Posted (edited)

....  and before people ask, Yes, there is a chance the game engine will at times, assign the same "number" to a Guard Tower if you build more then one.

So, you will occasionally run across a GT with same Makers Name and Number you saw elsewhere on Indy.

The solution to help treasure hunters is for GT builders to please (this is Voluntary) put map coordinates (either Albia map or In game map) in name you give your GT.

Good luck with your treasure hunts.

Respectfully suggested,

Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy since 2013

Edited by HughMongus
grammer

51 minutes ago, HughMongus said:

....  and before people ask, Yes, there is a chance the game engine will at times, assign the same "number" to a Guard Tower if you build more then one.

So, you will occasionally run across a GT with same Makers Name and Number you saw elsewhere on Indy.

The solution to help treasure hunters is for GT builders to please (this is Voluntary) put map coordinates (either Albia map or In game map) in name you give your GT.

Good luck with your treasure hunts.

Respectfully suggested,

Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy since 2013

Yes, we know about this. Thanks again. :) 

• Like 1

Gud'morning Nordlys,

Monday, April 8th, 2024 at 18:06 GMT

Been getting the odd PM asking me if identical GT names were a mistake, hence the above.

Now lets Add another GT.  Got the number for it finally.  My bad forgot to put it in my GT's list the night i made it.

https://independence.yaga.host/#1955,1898   Moomba 306  Green Ring Way North 33x 31y N

Cheers,

Hugh

8 minutes ago, HughMongus said:

Gud'morning Nordlys,

Monday, April 8th, 2024 at 18:06 GMT

Been getting the odd PM asking me if identical GT names were a mistake, hence the above.

Now lets Add another GT.  Got the number for it finally.  My bad forgot to put it in my GT's list the night i made it.

https://independence.yaga.host/#1955,1898   Moomba 306  Green Ring Way North 33x 31y N

Cheers,

Hugh

Added. :)