Sign in to follow this  
wsrich

Word of Warning

Wait so horses he bred for you are being taken back? Hmm.

Also you still haven't actually answered the question that has been asked multiple times - can you tell us what he "stole". I'm not talking about things that you let him use freely like you would with any normal villager (like allowing him horses for his cart or rockshards and shafts which you admitted you have lots of and you knew he would have replenished)

This seems to all be because you want him to give you silver? Even though he's the one putting in all the hours chipping those bricks, finding the customers, making the delivers. Man you can find bsbs full of rockshards for free in abandoned deeds rofl - they are worth nothing if you go to a tunnel project and ask nicely too. Yet you believe you are entitled to half of what he makes?

check your meat and veg in your kitchen and be embarrassed that meat you claim is not yours, the brick and shard you claim is in there look in the crate racks.

12 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

i read the logs you posted here about muunkey and even assuming that they are completed and you didnt edit out things that made you look worse, all those logs show is the you are mad an muunkey saying that he doesn't respect you, and i cant blame him for that.

and why is that giving someone a place to live bringing them to my deed from another server and giving them a huge house and told he can do what he wants inside the house and the farm land at the top. i gave him a way of making a lot of silver without much effort and he just had to give me 50% of the profit from the beams thats it. 

he took it too far and sold things that was not his 

1 minute ago, wsrich said:

and why is that giving someone a place to live bringing them to my deed from another server and giving them a huge house and told he can do what he wants inside the house and the farm land at the top. i gave him a way of making a lot of silver without much effort and he just had to give me 50% of the profit from the beams thats it. 

he took it too far and sold things that was not his 

So he lived at your deed so he could do what he wanted and you still charged him 50% of what he made from Support Beams?

We should start a gofundme to get muunkey some donkeys to pull his cart because wsrich too cheap 🤣

yeah how about my 5 rows of pottery racks with 30 pots each for each plantable herb?  i was making it all coffee.  and the black mushroom farm with 4 hops trellis and or grape trellis on each tile?  you have no idea the worth and TIME i spent.  actually you do know, and thats why you're jealous of my collection of champ corpses and shark over the entrance...

• Like 1

Seems a little unfair and entitled to tell another player what they can and cannot sell out of the items they have created themselves.

I couldn't even imagine telling one of my villagers - oh hey guess what as long as you live on my deed you aren't allowed to sell anything you get or make. Oh and if you do I demand half of it!

Is it true that in your alliance chat you demand that they call you King and get upset at them if they don't? I heard that from a few people in your alliance just wanted to confirm, if so my apologies for not using your title your majesty.

2 minutes ago, wsrich said:

read the topic i link in my first response about sheffy explaining what shady people vs decent people do with villagers they recruit. i have had many many people join my on diferent deeds over the years as my citizens and what i do as give me knowledge and tools and share some of my resources with them(while keeping safe the things i want to keep for my own use only) and i help them make coin for themselves that is great, for decent people who take in new players a big success is when they learn the game and learn how to make money and decide to move out and make their own place. not when they make lots of coin for you to keep!

i know this is difficult for you to get but you taking 50% of peoples money because you allow them the privilege of living in a house on your deed is horrible and abusive.

• Like 2

Just now, BattleWall said:

So he lived at your deed so he could do what he wanted and you still charged him 50% of what he made from Support Beams?

you are not reading it we had a deal to go 50-50 on the beams i gave him the beams to start with to sell then the mats to make a lot more he sold them all and kept everything for them. 

how is that a bad thing ? 

Muunkey i isn't giving you anything back seems i already have a bad rep here that i never knew about so it doesn't matter anymore does it ? i stand by what you have done is a bad thing stealing is not nice to do 

And the situation with the Now none alliance memeber again stems from a lot of things not just from that. 

people will tell you there side and sometimes remove things 

oh tell them about your deed alt cottonpickers... and how you didn't understand when a GM was fulfilling a ticket of mine why that GM didn't like that name.  I think i have the logs...

Edited by Muunkey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tpikol said:

read the topic i link in my first response about sheffy explaining what shady people vs decent people do with villagers they recruit. i have had many many people join my on diferent deeds over the years as my citizens and what i do as give me knowledge and tools and share some of my resources with them(while keeping safe the things i want to keep for my own use only) and i help them make coin for themselves that is great, for decent people who take in new players a big success is when they learn the game and learn how to make money and decide to move out and make their own place. not when they make lots of coin for you to keep!

i know this is difficult for you to get but you taking 50% of peoples money because you allow them the privilege of living in a house on your deed is horrible and abusive.

No i gave him 300 of my support beams + the materials to make a lot more i wanted 50% of them i never told him that either we both agreed !!! how do you guys not understand that ??? its simple maths and its also not a bad thing im giving him things to sell the belong me and asking for half back when i could of sold them myself for 100% i gave him 50% of the profit to helklp him make money 

and again i never riped him off nor did it take from him nor did i demand. i never charged him a thing 

he stole my items and kept the money he owed me on the deal we both made 

Just now, Muunkey said:

oh tell them about your deed alt cottonpickers... and how you didn't understand when a GM was fulfilling a ticket of mine why that GM didn't like that name.  I think i have the logs...

Yes i didnt know it was racist. i like in the uk and this is not a term i ever heard of until this was said. im not a racist person the reason for the name was i made him to pick cotton at the start of north servers 

No i gave him 300 of my support beams + the materials to make a lot more i wanted 50% of them i never told him that either we both agreed !!! how do you guys not understand that ??? its simple maths and its also not a bad thing im giving him things to sell the belong me and asking for half back when i could of sold them myself for 100% i gave him 50% of the profit to helklp him make money 

and again i never riped him off nor did it take from him nor did i demand. i never charged him a thing 

he stole my items and kept the money he owed me on the deal we both made 

So you wanted 50% of them but never told him that? So how could you have both agreed now?

Anyway keep going guys lets wrong me for more things that i never done ? 

and also defend a guy that steals lol -- just shows how bad this game has got.  

5 minutes ago, wsrich said:

people will tell you there side and sometimes remove things 

like this thread? libel! libel I say!

3 minutes ago, BattleWall said:

So you wanted 50% of them but never told him that? So how could you have both agreed now?

it was agreed upon when he told me he wanted to start selling them i said i can give you 300 made + mats to make more to give you a head start but the ones you sell of mine i want 50% of the profit. 

why would i take 50% of something that doesn't belong me. 

Edited by wsrich

dude list the things you want back so i can send you them and we can end this blog and I can continue my business.

BTW you owe me 10s everyday my business is shutdown.

• Like 1

it was agreed upon when he told me he wanted to start selling them i said i can give you 300 + mats to make more to give you a head start but the ones you sell of mine i want 50% of the profit. 

why would i take 50% of something that doesn't belong me. 

Thats not what you said though you specifically said "i never told him that either"

You still haven't said what was stolen lol

Also nobody believes you when you say you didn't know you were being racist.

Thirdly, you have literally scammed and been abusive to at least 6 different players that I can count and who knows how many more.

Just now, Muunkey said:

dude list the things you want back so i can send you them and we can end this blog and I can continue my business.

BTW you owe me 10s everyday my business is shutdown.

i dont owe you anything, all i want is the money you owe me and the mats you have taken. i asked you to work it all out what you have used without my permission over the months i have been offline. 

at this point im not even bothered to sort it out as you are acting the victim and i look like the bad guy lol 

at this point im not even bothered to sort it out as you are acting the victim and i look like the bad guy lol 

whats wrong with being a victim? are you victim shaming me?

There might be a reason why you look like the bad guy here... just sayin' 🙄

4 minutes ago, raxias said:

You still haven't said what was stolen lol

Also nobody believes you when you say you didn't know you were being racist.

Thirdly, you have literally scammed and been abusive to at least 6 different players that I can count and who knows how many more.

Again you have been misinformed or lied to, i have had issues with TP argument and i said sorry afterwards, again MKJ was a alliance thing was not just me that was up for kicking him from it. infact if it was not for me there would of been no vote and kicked without vote . and why would i be racist i work close with all people from many of different places around the world one of my best friends is not english.  

Edited by wsrich

and why would i be racist i work close with all people from many of different places around the world one of my best friends is not english.  

*facepalm*

• Like 2