Sign in to follow this  
wsrich

Word of Warning

Big influencers who have been talking are misinforming people. and Muunkey take your stuff back all of it. ill be on tomorrow to give you it all. 

I just wanted to do it fair and make a deal, but take it. not worth this fuss and to be fair i dont see myself playing in some time anyway seem people have been busy tarnishing my name while i have been gone even though most of the things mentioned are total and utter BS i admit i have had my moments but never ripping people off, if im gonna be honest every time something goes down and I'm involved it always ends up being my fault not playing the cards but seems like people are quick to point fingers without knowing the full truth about things. 

i have 2 kids a wife and a respected job one thing i will never be called is racist why would i put a name that i knew would be ? when i found out i was embarrassed that i had a name that is racist and didnt find out for years  

You will only get the stuff back that is yours though in the house. 

Edited by wsrich

as I said before i did take thing and I will return them, just list them and were done.

I'm still waiting for the list of things he took as well. So far all I've heard is that he gave you 300 support beams or something? He openly admitted he didn't make a deal for 50% of your earnings at the beginning.

So where is this 60s figure coming from? just a random number that was plucked out of....

14 minutes ago, raxias said:

I'm still waiting for the list of things he took as well. So far all I've heard is that he gave you 300 support beams or something? He openly admitted he didn't make a deal for 50% of your earnings at the beginning.

So where is this 60s figure coming from? just a random number that was plucked out of....

Not sure who you even are but i dont understand why you are chipping in so much and why are you waiting on a list of things its nothing to even do with you lmao !!. i said at the start that myself and Muunkey can sort this out. please butt your nose out of something that's not your deal! 

we had a deal to split them 50-50 again im not sure if you understand that i have like 3-4-5 people hammering me here so im trying to keep up with it all, if i said we didnt have a deal i must of tripped out when typing but yes we did have a deal. 

Muunkey keep everything, i dont want anything back nor silvers - 60s was a estimate for the 1000's of bricks that are gone and the support beams 5-6k shards ect ect there is loads to list. but honestly just keep it all the money and come grab your stuff and a few horses from my pen as a token of good luck - seems that its ok to go around doing this type of thing i reward you for the efforts you have done and while doing it being rude AF to me while staying at my deed using everything you can touch and selling it for a huge 100% profit :D i honestly applaud you. 

this is the last thing i have to say here if anyone wants to question me further them please read back from page 1 where i started to answer the questions over and over again all the answers are there "Some" people just dont read them. 

Edited by wsrich

2 minutes ago, wsrich said:

Not sure who you even are but i dont understand why you are chipping in so much and why are you waiting on a list of things its nothing to even do with you lmao !!. i said at the start that myself and Muunkey can sort this out. please butt your nose out of something that's not your deal! 

we had a deal to split them 50-50 again im not sure if you understand that i have like 3-4-5 people hammering me here so im trying to keep up with it all, if i said we didnt have a deal i must of tripped out when typing but yes we did have a deal. 

Muunkey keep everything, i dont want anything back nor silvers - 60s was a estimate for the 10000's of bricks that are gone and the support beams 5-6k shards ect ect there is loads to list. but honestly just keep it all the money and come grab your stuff and a few horses from my pen as a token of good luck - seems that its ok to go around doing this type of thing i reward you for the efforts you have done and while doing it being rude AF to me while staying at my deed using everything you can touch and selling it for a huge 100% profit :D i honestly applaud you. 

this is the last thing i have to say here if anyone wants to question me further them please read back from page 1 where i started to answer the questions over and over again all the answers are there "Some" people just dont read them. 

If it's nothing to do with me then why did you make this a giant public post? Should have resolved this privately then.

As for the deal he is saying there was not one and in your earlier remark you also admitted this. No wonder you keep editting your posts so much your flex of the truth is so hard to keep up with even you are struggling with your own version of events.

2 minutes ago, raxias said:

If it's nothing to do with me then why did you make this a giant public post? Should have resolved this privately then.

Even if it's public you don't have to respond to it. All you do is stir more drama for no reason.

• Like 5

Just now, raxias said:

As for the deal he is saying there was not one and in your earlier remark you also admitted this. No wonder you keep editting your posts so much your flex of the truth is so hard to keep up with even you are struggling with your own version of events.

i edit things to keep the spelling good as I'm typing fast, but again i tried to sort this out privately and he didn't want to talk to me when i was messaging him in game, again still none of your deals here. i tried he didnt talk to me regarding this so i come here. 

and again i don't care what people say about me or accused me of as i know that none of the above is true. i have had arguments in the past with people but never ripped anyone off, or land grabbed if we was to talk to players who know me i have always been as generous as possible and always tried to help people not scam them 

1 minute ago, Miket said:

Even if it's public you don't have to respond to it. All you do is stir more drama for no reason.

Don't listen to him, keep going need this for my popcorn ;)

Just now, Tedzogh said:

Good drama indeed, glad its entertaining to some people. :) 

1 minute ago, Tedzogh said:

Better have made enough for all of us! I like mine with extra butter.

3 hours and the topic still isnt closed by moderation lol

• Like 2

Anyway - Muunkey ill be on tomorrow ill message you "Private" here when im online and we can arrange for you to get everything back. - and just for info i did try and sort this matter out without resorting to this but im glad i have a picture of what people thing of me now :) sometimes it just takes a spark to find the fire eh ? 

1 minute ago, Votip said:

3 hours and the topic still isnt closed by moderation lol

Maybe they want to let it duel out, sometimes talking fixes things. but in this case its kinda just got worst lol at least its just like 3 people who have these bad feeling about me. but i intened to message Weslock and pixi to make sure they are ok and happy about the "Arrangement" we had and to let pixi i put silvers in her deed so it doesn't go down while she is on a break from the game. 

Thank you all for the intest, however this is an issue that should have been, and will be resolved privately, as I described to both of you. There is no need to drag people through the dirt over a misunderstanding.

• Like 5
  • Cat 2