Sign in to follow this  
wsrich

Word of Warning

For the people that know me "Minixcaliber" / "Xcaliber" in game i have had a issue with a player that i collected from a different server and let him in my deed. 

I collected a guy called Muunkey as he said he was lonely and needed a place to live so i collected him and gave him a huge house on my deed and let him live here, the last few months i have not been online due to taking a needed break from the game, after logging in i found a lot of things missing from my deed and the a storage deed we was both using, after confronting said person we agreed that a amount would be paid back to me as this would cover the amount owed. 

after a few days i was talking to alliance friends and found out he also had taken money from them this made alarm bells ring as he was selling all my items on deed "Raw mats" " Bricks" " services using my equipment and stored mats". the original agreement was to go halves on some of the items we agreed on the rest was soul mine and it seems he never saved any of the money to give me nor did he care about the fact he owed me anything at all. i asked him to work out how much he owed me properly but he told me on a few occasions to stop talking to him. 

I logged in to find him chipping my 10k stack of shards into bricks and selling them sold 100's of support beams that was mine i  would say around 5k + of marble / sandstone / slate bricks all missing from my storage and things I don't even know about :(

i want to head a warning to people to be very carful with this guy as on the outside very nice but give them a inch they take a mile and I'm out of pocket by a lot of money and mats. 

had to get GM's involved and of course its my fault as i let him in my deed and gave him trust but i don't want others to suffer from the same, so please use caution. 

Also know the money he is using to buy items or the mats he has sold to some of you guys was not rightfully his. 

Spoiler

[19:20:06] <Minixcaliber> just i put a lot of supports and fence bars to them :P
[19:20:21] <Minixcaliber> and that stone your chipping was a project i had for building things on deed :D
[19:21:27] <Muunkey> ill replentish with what i have mined on sunnyside mine
[19:23:31] <Minixcaliber> So the support beams, how many did you sell all of them ?
[19:24:39] <Muunkey> yes
[19:25:07] <Minixcaliber> there was the 2-300 i put in to start with + the 300+ fence bars and beams
[19:25:57] <Muunkey> 200-300 mine supports?
[19:26:09] <Muunkey> i sold what i made
[19:26:21] <Muunkey> but ill replentish them
[19:26:23] <Minixcaliber> yeah, i had around 200-300 i put in stright away that was pre made
[19:26:38] <Minixcaliber> then i put in 300+ fence bars
[19:26:45] <Muunkey> i probably sold them
[19:26:49] <Minixcaliber> :S
[19:26:56] <Muunkey> i didnt sell fence bars
[19:27:06] <Minixcaliber> yes but we used them to make the supports
[19:27:14] <Minixcaliber> why did you not save me 50% of the money
[19:27:17] <Muunkey> ribbons
[19:27:26] <Minixcaliber> yes ribbons sorry
[19:27:27] <Muunkey> i have 200 ribbons
[19:27:38] <Muunkey> because i dont respect you

Spoiler

[13:10:13] <Minixcaliber> did you work out how much you owed me ?
[13:10:23] <Minixcaliber> i never got a message on discord
[13:10:46] <Muunkey> dont start im working on this
[13:11:06] <Minixcaliber> Dont start ?
[13:11:12] <Muunkey> shhhh

This was all before i seen the other items missing. its crazy just how someone can do these things to someone else while they have give them a place to live for free on this game. 

If this post is not allowed then I'm sorry but i feel it needs to be heard 

• Like 1

so umm this mine you have, was it a marble vein i found and you deeded over?

these unfinished shafts and ribbons I took, did I not tell you I would replentish them?  or do you want me to assemble them and sell them and deliver them and you get half?

these shards you are missing? are there not 2X more shards there right now you can go ahead and get to work yourself?

i could stroll by your hellie farm and see a lot of enchanted grass, young and just born hellies that I had to breed because your flock, from your absence was aging? and who fed them?

i can replentish all the mats you want but thats not what you want, you want silver.

that 30s Rihanna let me borrow was it payed back? and the day it was payed back did you remove me from deed while I was working on my business?

speaking of my business is that not heart attacked? am I not losing business?

hmm seems like a lot to tabulate your losses of 500 of this and 2k of that while all ive given you is not paying you 60s!

if you suffer from the issues presented on this topic, read Sheffy´s guide to shady recruiters.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

if you suffer from the issues presented on this topic, read Sheffy´s guide to shady recruiters.

Yes there are people like this around, also people that join your village to pillage it after gaining trust. and the answers to Muunkey's post is no you have not replaced anything just lined your pocket with money from the items you have sold off my deed and the items you never asked to use that i left out for a huge project i was going to do.  

I was upfront and honest about everything and gave you the run of my deed's for nearly a year. you don't respect people and treated my items and deed as a quick get rich quick scheme. in no way shape or form have i made anything from you or ever asked you to do anything for me. the support beams was a 50/50 project as i put 300 in dtright away for you to sell along with the ones you was making out the mats i gave you. all you did is put them together .. 

and the way to speak to me was so rude i cant even explain how you dare do what you did o me after everything i gave you. and for the horses again i never asked you to do anything with regards to them as i had "Smart" on a verbal contract to come over and breed them for me every month so there was no need i was paying this guy to do this for me who has 90+ AH. 

You took me for a mug and you have been kicked and as we spoke earlier when you pay me my fair hare of the money you profiteered on my deed then you can have everything in the house back but untill you repay me for the materials and supports you sold that was mine then the door will be locked and cobwebs will be made ! 

I have never in my life stole or done anything to harm or upset anyone on the game i have played for many many years ALONE for this reason people take advantage of my kindness and this is another lesson to myself not to trust people with my stuff. 

Contact me on a PM Muunkey when you want to pay me what you owe me and ill arrange a trade with you for everything the house you lived in. but untill this happens you will not get anything from me again. 

Sorry to hear this happen to you, this is why I am always in 2 minds whether to have villagers on deed. When your back is turned you never know what goes on. I currently live on my own deed and prefer it that way, I also trust people to easy and get taken advantage of so I know the feeling.

I hope you are able to work it out and get your things back, it is sad when these things happen in Wurm. I would be very careful on perms in the future and what access you give people.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Sorry to hear this happen to you, this is why I am always in 2 minds whether to have villagers on deed. When your back is turned you never know what goes on. I currently live on my own deed and prefer it that way, I also trust people to easy and get taken advantage of so I know the feeling.

I hope you are able to work it out and get your things back, it is sad when these things happen in Wurm. I would be very careful on perms in the future and what access you give people.

Thanks, yeah it sucks i do have a separate deed for new players to join so people can play the game and have a house on there free of charge and my alliance was supplying everything for them to skill up and teaching them the game but it only takes the one time to drop your barriers to get this happen to you. its a shame i have played for more years than i like to think since "gold" 15+ years ago ish and this will be the second time someone has done this to me but in the past the guy just ran with the stuff not stay on deed and be rude to me at the same time as flogging all my stuff :D the more i think about it the more i find it funny on just how cheeky someone can be lol 

Would think i would be more smart as the deed alone has many golds worth of items in it, just glad none of that stuff was resold. 

Again all i do on this game and Rihanna my alliance partner is help people and give them a quality of life in wurm that they would not get from being on there own hence the 5 deeds i have paid for people and gave them away for free 30-40s at a time and the homestead deed myself and Rihanna made that was around 1g worth of mats to get it all built up and years of prem in the token we are all about selfless acts and people abuse it to the point of me thinking why do i bother trying to help others. 

just because i have a lot of things on deed doesn't mean people can use them or sell them, if he asked i would of said yes or gave him a reason and a alternative if not  !   

Edited by wsrich

53 minutes ago, Muunkey said:

so umm this mine you have, was it a marble vein i found and you deeded over?

these unfinished shafts and ribbons I took, did I not tell you I would replentish them?  or do you want me to assemble them and sell them and deliver them and you get half?

these shards you are missing? are there not 2X more shards there right now you can go ahead and get to work yourself?

i could stroll by your hellie farm and see a lot of enchanted grass, young and just born hellies that I had to breed because your flock, from your absence was aging? and who fed them?

i can replentish all the mats you want but thats not what you want, you want silver.

that 30s Rihanna let me borrow was it payed back? and the day it was payed back did you remove me from deed while I was working on my business?

speaking of my business is that not heart attacked? am I not losing business?

hmm seems like a lot to tabulate your losses of 500 of this and 2k of that while all ive given you is not paying you 60s!

• so umm this mine you have, was it a marble vein i found and you deeded over?< Yes you was given full perms to use it and i stored items there that you stole like marble bricks and sandstone bricks / slate bricks 
  • these unfinished shafts and ribbons I took, did I not tell you I would replentish them?  or do you want me to assemble them and sell them and deliver them and you get half? < Yes i think thats fair to give me half for selling someone else stuff i made 300 and gave you all the mats to make the rest so wouldn't harm 50% for just throing them together and we agreed on this too and you never saved me the 50% you would of been making a lot of money on this and you wanted to do never did i ask you to make them you said you was and i said i had mats and supports that you can sell but if you want me to give them you i want 50% of the ones i give you 
  • hese shards you are missing? are there not 2X more shards there right now you can go ahead and get to work yourself? < why should i, i haad the shards where i wanted them in BSB's you stole and moved to your house why should i work for something i already worked for before being scammed ? 
  • i could stroll by your hellie farm and see a lot of enchanted grass, young and just born hellies that I had to breed because your flock, from your absence was aging? and who fed them? < pointless smart was doing this for me and the enchanted grass was mine that i put down :S 
  • i can replentish all the mats you want but thats not what you want, you want silver. < nope ill take the mats but i want the silvers for all the support beams you have sold that was mine 
  • that 30s Rihanna let me borrow was it payed back? and the day it was payed back did you remove me from deed while I was working on my business?<you should not borrow money when you owe people money you made money on my items and then spent it for yourself and had to borrow more why?? 
  • speaking of my business is that not heart attacked? am I not losing business? < Self done you steal you feel the pain of doing this i didnt steal my things or anything so why can you get away for it ?>
  • hmm seems like a lot to tabulate your losses of 500 of this and 2k of that while all ive given you is not paying you 60s! < you knwo what you have stolen all in all it works out to more than that i was paying 4s foor 1k of bricks marble / slate / sandstone when you add everything up that i know about its getting closer to 1g. 

and on top of all this you was using my 90QL meats + veg to panfill to make money on too not sure why you would since Ri gave you 1000's but i wouldn't put it past you 

Anyway this was a word of warning that drama and losses come out of having the "wrong people on deed " so be careful 

Edited by wsrich

32 minutes ago, wsrich said:

I have never in my life stole or done anything to harm or upset anyone on the game i have played for many many years

this is not true and we both know it so you can cut the crap on that.

in my own experience with muunkey i hired him to do a job and he did a third of it and then decided to quit (which would be fine if he told me) but not tell me he was quitting. i also seen him trolling new players on the new Spanish speaking channel.

i dont actually know what happened in this case and Muunkey is no saint but neither are you.

1 minute ago, Tpikol said:

this is not true and we both know it so you can cut the crap on that.

in my own experience with muunkey i hired him to do a job and he did a third of it and then decided to quit (which would be fine if he told me) but not tell me he was quitting. i also seen him trolling new players on the new Spanish speaking channel.

i dont actually know what happened in this case and Muunkey is no saint but neither are you.

i would like to know what i have done then ? myself and you have had our differences but never have i stole or harmed someone in game, arguments are different but if you also remember we sorted that out. 

So that has nothing to do with stealing or abuse or profiteering 

Remember that if your going to call out people for their wrongdoing's that sometimes things you've done to others will come back to bite you. 

Next time when you don't like what others are doing maybe you should revert back to the voting them out of the Alliance or Deed in Discord without the option to vote no.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

22 minutes ago, wsrich said:

i would like to know what i have done then ? myself and you have had our differences but never have i stole or harmed someone in game, arguments are different but if you also remember we sorted that out. 

So that has nothing to do with stealing or abuse or profiteering 

read what i highlighted in bold on what i quoted from you, i chose you highlight that and not the steal part for a reason and i am not  talking about you doing any harm to me, im not the only person i care about.

or just to put it another way:

4 minutes ago, BattleWall said:

Next time when you don't like what others are doing maybe you should revert back to the voting them out of the Alliance or Deed in Discord without the option to vote no.

9 minutes ago, BattleWall said:

Remember that if your going to call out people for their wrongdoing's that sometimes things you've done to others will come back to bite you. 

Nothing backfiring I admit i have had arguments with people in the past over pixels but playing the game 15+ years and being a bulk buyer / seller myself I'm sure its going to happen i don't feel i have done the wrong thing naming and shaming as this guy has really hit me hard and dont want someone who is less off having to deal with it 

but again if its classed as a really bad thing to argue over something silly every now and then well I'm guilty but it takes 2 to tango in arguments. again stealing and things that cut deep is a lot more extensive and just wanted to warn if anything the people who play the game and deal with him. 

Everyone has things go on in there lives outside of the game too and sometimes people come into the game with a bit of a mood again guilty of that but i have outweighed the bad with good for the game i have put a lot of real money into the game to help others its my choice but i want to give people a good experience and hopefully retain some players and let them see the good side of the game without them quitting. 

Any i apologise for my past if i have annoyed you in anyway 

Edited by wsrich

1 minute ago, wsrich said:

Nothing backfiring I admit i have had arguments with people in the past over pixels but playing the game 15+ years and being a bulk buyer / seller myself I'm sure its going to happen i don't feel i have done the wrong thing naming and shaming as this guy has really hit me hard and dont want someone who is less off having to deal with it 

but again if its classed as a really bad thing to argue over something silly every now and then well I'm guilty but it takes 2 to tango in arguments. again stealing and things that cut deep is a lot more extensive and just wanted to warn if anything the people who play the game and deal with him. 

So kicking someone from your Alliance because they joined a Private Slay team because they wouldn't invite you is alright?

How about deeding over a spot a new person was going to deed then charging them and obscene amount of silver to get the writ from you? 

While i will say if he stole from you specifically then that is wrong. At the same time though how much of the materials on the deed were his versus yours. You just stated that you took a break so maybe he sold his own stuff and you didn't like it and are calling him out for it because you feel entitled for payment from them?

tell me what I stole so I can give it back.  i cant be a part of your blog

Aren't you the guy that kicked someone out of your alliance without a proper vote? The guy was invited to a private slaying and first you demanded that your alliance be invited as well and then when the guy in question told you it wasn't even his unique he was just an atendee you told him if he went he'd be kicked? Then did the crazy vote on your discord?

Oh aren't you also the guy who scammed Weslock and Pixieblossom? Weslock wanted to start his own new deed and showed you a spot he wanted to deed to see what you thought of the location. Didn't you then right infront of him proceed to deed it for yourself and said it'll be easier for him this way. Yes you gave him perms but a month later after he'd settled in you extorted him 50s to buy the deed? You did the same to Pixieblossom apparantly (or similar). I also heard you tried it to a 3rd person (Rayen) who saw through it and was not caught out.

When a villager joins your deed it's kind of unfair to expect them to pay you for half of everything they sell. Rockshards are everywhere and sounds like you had plenty to spare. He was also doing other chores and tasks for you on your deed. Having a villager is gave and take - it's not just give on their part. A villager shouldn't just be a way for you to earn money and exploit.

I hope Muunkey finds a new home and is treated better... :(

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BattleWall said:

So kicking someone from your Alliance because they joined a Private Slay team because they wouldn't invite you is alright?

How about deeding over a spot a new person was going to deed then charging them and obscene amount of silver to get the writ from you? 

While i will say if he stole from you specifically then that is wrong. At the same time though how much of the materials on the deed were his versus yours. You just stated that you took a break so maybe he sold his own stuff and you didn't like it and are calling him out for it because you feel entitled for payment from them?

You dont know the full story to that the reason he got kicked was Not anything to do with the slaying you was not in the alliance and didnt know whats was going on under it. 

and who have i charged for a deed ? think this could be misunderstood as i have never sold a deed for silly money nor deeded over anywhere to profit ? 

4 minutes ago, raxias said:

Aren't you the guy that kicked someone out of your alliance without a proper vote? The guy was invited to a private slaying and first you demanded that your alliance be invited as well and then when the guy in question told you it wasn't even his unique he was just an atendee you told him if he went he'd be kicked? Then did the crazy vote on your discord?

Oh aren't you also the guy who scammed Weslock and Pixieblossom? Weslock wanted to start his own new deed and showed you a spot he wanted to deed to see what you thought of the location. Didn't you then right infront of him proceed to deed it for yourself and said it'll be easier for him this way. Yes you gave him perms but a month later after he'd settled in you extorted him 50s to buy the deed? You did the same to Pixieblossom apparantly (or similar). I also heard you tried it to a 3rd person (Rayen) who saw through it and was not caught out.

When a villager joins your deed it's kind of unfair to expect them to pay you for half of everything they sell. Rockshards are everywhere and sounds like you had plenty to spare. He was also doing other chores and tasks for you on your deed. Having a villager is gave and take - it's not just give on their part. A villager shouldn't just be a way for you to earn money and exploit.

I hope Muunkey finds a new home and is treated better... :(

i sold Weslocks deed to him for 30s i put more than that in the deed to start with Pixi still has the deed in my name that cost me 30s to make for her and i just today put 5s in it to make sure it stays for her i have never stole a place i offered to buy him the land and him pay me back if and when he wants to ? both deeds had 10s + put in by myself to give them a year too so i sold them for less then i used to make it for them :S maybe who ever is spealing all these fact out might want to back them with proof as like i say i have discord messages and logs to prove everything i have just said  

think you guys are misinformed i have logs to prove it - again pixies deed 40s to get it up i said she can have the deed for 30s same as Weslock 

Edited by wsrich

I've heard it directly from the players involved - they have also been posting logs. Just wanted to point out that you are misinformed with your comment about never upsetting anyone because that would not be true just from the few examples listed here.

That still doesn't change the fact that Muunkey didn't do anything wrong, sounds like you just got mad at him because he didn't want to be threatened out of hard earned silver he made for himself. So in retaliation you are trying to ruin his rep and get him into trouble? What exactly did he steal? Rockshards and shafts which you said he could use and he offered to replenish? If thats hte case have you paid him for any of the horses he's bred for you if you are going down this petty line of thinking?

1 minute ago, raxias said:

I've heard it directly from the players involved - they have also been posting logs. Just wanted to point out that you are misinformed with your comment about never upsetting anyone because that would not be true just from the few examples listed here.

That still doesn't change the fact that Muunkey didn't do anything wrong, sounds like you just got mad at him because he didn't want to be threatened out of hard earned silver he made for himself. So in retaliation you are trying to ruin his rep and get him into trouble? What exactly did he steal? Rockshards and shafts which you said he could use and he offered to replenish? If thats hte case have you paid him for any of the horses he's bred for you if you are going down this petty line of thinking?

not petty really i didnt give him perms to use anything other than the stuff we agreed on. and please show me the logs as i 100% did not sell any deeds for more than i paid for them. proof is in the pudding. i have never got mad at Muunkey just questioned why he has taken things. 

Side with who you will and i know people dislike me due to kicking someone out the alliance but again there is more to that than was made out by the person. 

Muunkey ripped me off and that's not right. 

Weslock and pixi i still peak to now so not sure who and why someone has said i tried to rip them 

7 minutes ago, wsrich said:

think you guys are misinformed i have logs to prove it

i read the logs you posted here about muunkey and even assuming that they are completed and you didnt edit out things that made you look worse, all those logs show is the you are mad an muunkey saying that he doesn't respect you, and i cant blame him for that.

Fair play, its cool i see where this is going. i get screwed over and name the guy then it all comes back on me. thats fine. 

I never got mad with him untill he told me he had sold my belongings and didnt save the coin he owed me to give me but nevr flamed at him just questioned it, Weslock and pixi matter is complete crap and the guy who got kicked out the alliance was not just a matter between myself it steamed deep and a few people was annoyed more than one time. 

I honestly dont mind being called out if i did something wrong but no i have not and it seems someone is spreading BS. i dont need to profit  from peoples stuff i did have my own 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wsrich said:

Muunkey ripped me off and that's not right. 

ALL my stuff is hijacked right now, awaiting my supposed 60s payment.  you even took your horses off my large cart and had me drag it off your deed lol I've never laughed so hard at such poverty.

meh-benezer scrooge

2 minutes ago, Muunkey said:

ALL my stuff is hijacked right now, awaiting my supposed 60s payment.  you even took your horses off my large cart and had me drag it off your deed lol I've never laughed so hard at such poverty.

meh-benezer scrooge

the GM took my horses off your cart, and i said you can have your stuff back when i get my stuff back im not stealing from you just holding it untill you make right with me. again not looking to profit just want whats rightfully mine 

i asked you to let me know how much you owed me and you never answered me 5 days ago 

so i just assumed around 60s is about right with the 1000's of bricks raw mats support beams 90QL + meat's 90QL + veg 1000;s of everything you took. 

i never gave you permission to use or sell anything other than support beams. you cant get away from selling peoples things 

Edited by wsrich
  • Like 1

who repaired your thousand pans? huh? all that repair skill and for what?! XXDD