Sign in to follow this  
Veemeli

SOLVED Treasure hunting help

I have a serious problem with the only one treasure map I have got *sad noises*. 

" stowed away the trove beneath a Freedom Isles style guard tower inscribed with "Friedrichpsitalon 842", somewhere at P26 on the map and in the shadow of a village known as "Coven Of The Twilight Storms". 

Red is where I have been

Does anyone know anything about this fripping tower? I have been trying to find that place several times. Even had people trying to help me to find it but no visual of suitable tower. Or guards in areas where haven't yet noticed a tower. And this is supposed to be a novice chest. 
This is the third step to find it and I feel really sad and stupid of not finding it. 

Any help is much appreciated. 

❤️

Edited by Veemeli

It's gotta be on that island very near the Coven deed, like right on top of that deed, given the location of the other towers in the area and the 50 tile separation rule for towers. I'd fully concentrate there, since that deed is mentioned by name.

*Edit* Unless the tower has fallen since when you got the map and now.

Edited by DaletheGood

The almost entire pair of islands are the Coven deed. 

I have tried to search it all over the islands. Dunno really where else it can be since it is not at the top of it either. 

Can towers be under ground? 

The tower was actually missing and GM solved the issue. Thanks to them. ❤️

• Like 1