LeBonBon

Haven Hill Stables & Rare Animals Horse Equipment Merchants Top Quality lvl 99+

I have an exceptional lvl 90 young ebony speed horse stallion with a rare immortal trait available for 7s. He has 9 full traits and will live forever without taking up one of your "care for" spots. I just sold an almost identical ebony this week with one less trait for this price, so I am listing him here for sale instead of creating a 2nd auction.

PM Lebonbon to purchase him.

FlintRaid   SOLD
fHx0I4n.jpg

Edited by LeBonBon

I have a nice selection of fresh, fast and young molten hell horses and ebonies this week that are now hitchable. The price of moltens is also reduced this week now that we have had time to catch up with demand and breeding after the last patch affecting speed. My ebonies are all lvl 90-95, carry loads of nice bonus traits like stationary, eating less, and longer lifespan, in addition to 4 speed and 4 draft. I also have some 4 drafts + speed, and 4 speeds + draft. Most carry around 8-9 traits total.

Wv4KwWe.png

Edited by LeBonBon

Some fresh top quality black, grey and white lvl 90 - 95 output sheep were born this week.

<Millstone> Milking test: 1.00kg below 26 skill  2.00kg at 26 skill (maximum amount for Adolescent animals)  3.00kg at 53 skill (maximum amount for Mature animals)  4.00kg at 80 skill

5UOCSMk.png

On 11/2/2022 at 8:22 PM, Tigerclaw said:

Thanks for the Animals +1

Anytime, Claw. TYSM.

I have a very nice rare lvl 90, 9 trait, 4 speed horse available, auction posted below. OsioPrance SOLD
He would make a very nice stud stallion bred to ebony mares, and he will not use up one of your limited "care for" slots,

g5BMDV4.png

Edited by LeBonBon

I have a grab bag of young discounted rares this week: The lvl 90 rare twin producing output sheep SOLD with 10 full traits on far left @ 2s. Very nice rare immortal lvl 90 grey stallion SOLD posted above is currently avail as I have not auctioned him yet. The 3 colored drafts on right are rare "more nimble" SOLD/SOLD for just 1s each as they do not carry all 4 traits. The appys are rare twins. Pm Lebonbon, pick up, coastal delivery avail.

HPYn4E1.png

Edited by LeBonBon

SOLD

A new 2 day multi rare speed horse auction has been posted and ends in 2 days.

Edited by LeBonBon

I will be on vacation for a week for the US holiday, with limited game time. Shoot me a message on the forum if you need something or pm me in game if I am logged in, (most likely AFK) but will be checking in. I still have a large selection of fresh young and adolescent animals that are ready to go this week, including boatloads of fresh lvl 90+95 moltens and ebonies..

Edited by LeBonBon

A new multi animal rare SOLD auction has been posted.

I also have a VERY nice ebony 5 speed rare that will be auctioned in a few weeks closer to Christmas. Keep an eye out for it in the NFI auction section.

Edited by LeBonBon

I now have a very nice horse accessory merchant available stocked with bridles, saddles, saddle bags, beautiful dyable cloth bardings and lvl 70 horse shoes. I also have a nice selection of quality animal cages available for 1s at the docks for transport.

I have a few very nice discounted rares this week for just 2s as they are missing a single trait.
hWsaX3q.png

A new lvl 90 Ebony 5 Speed Christmas pony has been posted here!:  SOLD

Edited by LeBonBon

The rare 5 speed auction listed above ends this weekend.

I also have a fresh batch of young lvl 90-95 4-Draft Hell Horses this weekend.

I have merchants stocked with horse gear and bardings, and another for rares, supremes and valrei items.

aNOK6ds.png

I had a nice batch of 4D Molten Hell Horses Born this week. In addition to the 5th free horse when you buy 4, I will also be giving away 1 free lvl 90-95 ebony speed horse - so Buy 4 Moltens, get 2 additional free animals over Christmas only, or while stock lasts.

I have a few more freshly hitchable moltens today, male and females trait lvls 90-95.

I have 4 or more rare horses this avail week for only 2s each. These are all 3 trait horses in addition to the rare. One pure 5 combat immortal rare, also only 2s. No holds.

4 draft lvl 90-95 Moltens are fully stocked and hitchable right now.

I also have a fresh batch of new creature cages restocked, along with our rare merchants filled with rare and supreme treasure maps and mats. The horse merchant is filled with leather and cloth bardings, bridles, saddles, etc.

Bulk mats are available per 1k + including veggies, all animal parts, dirt, stone shards, raw copper and silver. 80+ Q silver.

A typical example of my top quality pure output sheep milkers.

50c each, always buy 4 get one free.

5jDRE2F.png

The rare merchant in the marble merchant barn is stocked with horse gear as usual, and also overflowing with rare and supreme treasure maps this week.

Message me on the forum if you need anything as I am very busy for a few weeks irl, but try to stay logged in a lot.

Edited by LeBonBon

I am back from vacation, restocking everything today with fresh young Moltens, draft, speed and output babies!

WTS Bulk mats: animal parts, veggies, stone shards, copper 1s/k.  Dirt 2s/1k wagoner or dockside pickup. Your containers. Q21Harmony

On 7/14/2022 at 7:40 PM, LeBonBon said:

Pricing:

Flashy Colored Horses: 4 Draft/5 combat/4 Speed/Hell 4 Drafts = 25c 

Sheep: Black, Grey, or White  = 25c    (Pure 5 output with 9-10 traits total)

Horses Ebony Black: 4 Speed/4 Draft  = 25c    (Hidden ebony-linked passive 2.5% riding and hitched speed bonus)

Hell Horses Molten: 4 Draft = 50c    (Hidden molten-linked passive 2.5% hitched speed bonus

Hell Horses Colored: 4Draft = 25c

Since Christmas, the game population has crashed, the markets have all crashed, and so have our prices! Can we go any lower? (Probably, but then we would be better off simply picking up quest items off the ground for resale.) Top quality horses at rock bottom prices. The bottom may have dropped out of the market, but dont worry, our quality is still rising to AH lvl 99 very soon.

Edited by LeBonBon