LeBonBon

Haven Hill Stables & Rare Animals Horse Equipment Merchants Top Quality lvl 99+

A fresh new batch of high quality young 9-10 trait lvl 95 pure 5-Output Sheep will be born this week after selling out last week.
I have some nice lvl 95 draft Horses and Hells this week that carry additional speed genes:

IbxkK1j.png

cL566oT.png

Edited by LeBonBon

A new auction has been placed for a rare lvl 95 hitched immortal draft team: SOLD

Edited by LeBonBon

Incase you missed my 2023 prices:

Pricing:

Flashy Colored Horses: 4 Draft/5 combat/4 Speed/Hell 4 Drafts = 33c 

Sheep: Black, Grey, or White  = 25c    (Pure 5 output with 9-10 traits total)

Horses Ebony Black: 4 Speed/4 Draft  = 33c    (Hidden ebony-linked passive 2.5% riding and hitched speed bonus)

Hell Horses Molten: 4 Draft = 50c    (Hidden molten-linked passive 2.5% hitched speed bonus

Hell Horses Colored: 4Draft = 33

Bison Drafts: = 33c

Mule Drafts: = 33c

Edited by LeBonBon

Stables are located a few tiles south on the freeway next to the Red Dragon Slaying on Saturday Huge selection of lvl 95 Speeds, Drafts, Hells and 9-10 trait pure output sheep. Q21 Harmony.

On vacation for another week with limited play time. If you message me here and place you order, I can have it ready for you when I log in. Playtime is sporadic now but I am trying to log in 1 hour each day to keep things moving. Thanks!

Back from vacation and catching up. Here are some rares that are available this week. Prices are based on my rare auction pricing archive that is post #2 on page 1 of this thread. PM for purchase.

TWO rare 3D HH TWINS avail with these matching traits: 2 Silver each SOLD:

X9VNZMm.png

VEry nice black sheep with all 5 output traits plus a 6th RARE: 6 Silver SOLD:

Kcn13SP.png

Two matching lvl 90 twin 4D horses both with RARE twin birthing trait: 7 silver each: 2 SOLD  
sdUkLIt.png

Edited by LeBonBon

A fresh batch of Molten Hell Horses are going out today if you are looking for the freshest young babies.

Some young 2nd-stage-growth hitchables are also ready to go.

Edited by LeBonBon

Two fresh new rares available today:

Lvl 95 4 Speed Rare Twin Maker: 8 Silver SOLD

8bRVRol.png

Lvl 90 Chestnut 4 Speed Rare Immortal: 8 Silver SOLD

KuxU3dk.png

Edited by LeBonBon

Two fresh new rares available today:

Lvl 95 4 Speed Rare Twin Maker:

8bRVRol.png

KuxU3dk.png

A large batch of fresh lvl 90 and 95 Molten Draft Hell Horses are available today.

Currently out of creature cages and shoes, waiting on restock. Merchants are still stocked with fancy cloth, leather, and gold bardings, bridles, saddle bags, and saddles. One Creature Transporter is available today. Lots of Harmony treasure maps and rares restocked on 2nd trader.

A few speed donkeys and draft bison have been put in the sale section. Draft mules are here this week and will be available soon after the first reserved babies leave.

Edited by LeBonBon

A fresh young team of lvl 90 and 95 draft Bison are available today along with some very nice fresh young moltens going out, in addition to the young hitchables. The last two rare horses posted above are still available.

Here is a little example of my breeding program:

LUwEVjj.png

SOLD
My current rare horse auction will be ending soon.

Edited by LeBonBon

Well stocked on fresh young draft mules, bison, speed horses and male moltens. Working on restocking young female moltens in the next few days.

Hello Can I get x4 Mule Drafts: = 33c + Deviled To F15 When you get time or have them.

Pop in a pen out back like last time when you can.

Just cod me the cost to Bearclaws Pls !!

On 5/9/2023 at 8:44 PM, Tigerclaw said:

Hello Can I get x4 Mule Drafts: = 33c + Deviled To F15 When you get time or have them.

Pop in a pen out back like last time when you can.

Just cod me the cost to Bearclaws Pls !!

Sure, I will bring them up today if you still need them. Sorry, I just saw this.

Once again I will be on vacation with partial and limited playtime for 1 week. Everything is always freshly restocked with fresh, young animals each day. If you need anything, today is the day to do it until I return. PM me in game.

Back from vacation and adding lots of fresh young animals. Will be placing a multi horse rare auction on the auction forum in a few days...5 speed, twins, immortal, etc. Keep an eye out.

I have added a new rare horse auction to the auction forum. 5 speed, 4 speeds, nimble, twins, etc. Lots to choose from! Click ad above to bid.  SOLD

qoU5SZn.jpg

Edited by LeBonBon

This herd of multiple rare speed horses is ending at auction this morning. I just had a fresh batch of very nice, young Molten Hell Horses born this week.  SOLD

7mAR3It.jpg

Edited by LeBonBon

Just put out a few new batches of fresh, young  lvl 95 Molten Draft Hell Horses and Bison. Ready to flip hitchable asap. 3 young Bison just flipped.

lrwQOhl.jpgprqs8Kj.jpg

Edited by LeBonBon

A lot of young lvl 95 draft mules were born this week with an additional speed trait. Very fast little guys on carts and wagons. They can also be geared out like horses for additional pulling speed.

On 6/21/2023 at 3:28 AM, LeBonBon said:

A lot of young lvl 95 draft mules were born this week with an additional speed trait. Very fast little guys on carts and wagons. They can also be geared out like horses for additional pulling speed.

I can take 8 of them. Please deliver to heavenly sky sect Harmony (yaga.host).

Character name: Givemeyourdirtpiles

Would it be possible to schedule it on Sunday? PM me for more details.