Griffy

Happy Horse Bay - HUGE SALE - Closing up shop

Welcome to Happy Horse Bay!

ALL STOCK MUST GO!!! ALL ANIMALS (SOLD OUT) AND GENERAL GOODS/DYES (LIMITED STOCK) MARKED DOWN TO 15C, EVEN IF THEY HAVE RARE TRAITS!!!

Due to low demand, animals are no longer being bred or restocked. 

Buy what you can before they sell out or age out!

The home of the happy (not really) 4 draft hell horses!

Located at Q15 Cadence with water access on East and West Coast (Housed in sister deed Dobhriste)

***Hell Horses can be tricky. We recommend bringing either a Fo priest along to lead them, or having a cart or wagon to hitch them to. Alternatively, you can bring a creature transporter/knarr, etc. with creature cages. If you must lead them home, please disarm and remove any AoSP armor you are wearing. We cannot be held responsible for any deaths, up to and including your own or the new horse(s).***

Please drop used keys in the green chest.

fI0ySmh.jpg

We are proud to present our self-serve merchants, holding the keys to your heart...err...heart-eating new hell horse!

--- I only breed and sell the best 4 draft hell horses and bison.

Alistair: Keys with a return box located conveniently in front of him*

Griffin: Runes, Bloods, Drake Hides, DYES!

General Store

Tools

Arch stuff

Masks

Skins

Deed token is located to the East of the Merchant Stall in front of Happy Horse Stronghold.

Prices (because we know you want to know):

Current prices are as follows:

ALL ANIMALS OUT OF STOCK

***Reservations not accepted. I will only sell in-stock animals.***

Please drop used keys in the green chest.

*Please don't forget to leave your used keys in the large chest next to Merchant Alistair! Thank you for stopping by and safe travels! Happy Wurming!

Looking for Dyes?

If you are looking for enchanted tools, etc., Please visit:

Another Great Resource:

Edited by Griffy
Going OOB SALE
  • Like 2
  • Cat 1

I can't wait to get me a few and get some love bites!

Nothing warms your body and soul better than hugging a Rapidash, er, Hell Hourse, on a cold Winter night!

8 minutes ago, Rayen said:

I can't wait to get me a few and get some love bites!

Nothing warms your body and soul better than hugging a Rapidash, er, Hell Hourse, on a cold Winter night!

Come on over! You know where to find me. 🐎

As a first costumer have nothing else to say than a high praise. Really nice place. Easy to get to by water or land. Pretty easy to find what you're looking for.

Thank you for your service. Will be back again!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Korppi said:

As a first costumer have nothing else to say than a high praise. Really nice place. Easy to get to by water or land. Pretty easy to find what you're looking for.

Thank you for your service. Will be back again!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoyed visiting with you and hope to see you again! Enjoy your speedy cart!

i bought all the hell horses for sale right as you logged off  lol and i didnt know you had to unbrand so i unlocked it and now its just running around biting i got all 3 i hope they ddont escape while your off im sorry hopefully we can fix this lol

Edited by snootboop

7 hours ago, snootboop said:

i bought all the hell horses for sale right as you logged off  lol and i didnt know you had to unbrand so i unlocked it and now its just running around biting i got all 3 i hope they ddont escape while your off im sorry hopefully we can fix this lol

My goodness, I am so sorry that happened. I apologize for their behavior and especially for my mistake. I will reprimand my Fo priestess for failing in her duties as hitcher/un-brander and will make it right. lmk if you need anything else and I hope this will not sour your experience at Happy Horse Bay.

• Like 1

thank you for fixing everything i am so happy with my hell horsie purchases definitely worth the trouble hope you get better!

• Like 2

On 8/5/2022 at 12:38 PM, snootboop said:

thank you for fixing everything i am so happy with my hell horsie purchases definitely worth the trouble hope you get better!

I am so glad you are happy with your new hellies! If you ever go back to regular horses, I am sure you will be missing the speed boost. Thanks again for your patience and I am glad I could resolve the issue.

Some Updates!

Due to a clear lack of interest from the public in output stock, I decided to pull the cattle and sheep and replace them with an increased selection of horses. I will still have them available on-deed should someone want to request them while I am in the area, same low price. Until then, more dropped frags for me. :)

I am also working hard to restock the bison: we just went through a dying-off of venerable stock so that makes for a lag in restocking.

Moltens are hard to get! I am working diligently with the few studs I have to RNG a few more that I can put up for sale. Keep checking back!

Mules are definitely a niche product. I will probably phase them out unless asked specifically to breed some, due to a lack of genetic diversity in the donkey herd I do have.

That's all for today! Please come by anytime.

I have ONE MOLTEN available now! Also, the mules are now AGED and so they are only 25c!

Prices have been lowered in order to keep up with current market. This affects all animals for sale.

Lots more in stock! Hellies, Moltens! Even Breeding pairs of various species!

Merchant Griffin no longer sells forestry reports. I am told he has gotten his hands on a variety of dyes and they are limited quantity.

Just purchased some dyes here and I'm very happy with the product and the service. I would highly recommend doing business here....Fast and Friendly !!! 👍

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 4:27 PM, Brendabrenda said:

Just purchased some dyes here and I'm very happy with the product and the service. I would highly recommend doing business here....Fast and Friendly !!! 👍

I am so glad you liked the dyes! I am not very skilled at it yet, but we all love personalizing our outfits and items, so figured I'd give it a shot.

I was able to purchase and lead 3 of the 4 animals today, but for some reason, #21 (Mountaingage) refuses to be led, even though he's unhitched from the post.  I'll drop his key back in the box and we can settle up later.

Edited by Kragg

1 hour ago, Kragg said:

I was able to purchase and lead 3 of the 4 animals today, but for some reason, #21 (Mountaingage) refuses to be led, even though he's unhitched from the post.  I'll drop his key back in the box and we can settle up later.

I have found the horse and had a good chat with him about his manners. I will drop him by for you. Thank you for stopping by!

Markdowns on Aged Stock! Half Price on anything Aged or older.

Normal prices have been lowered and Clearance prices adjusted to reflect the new normal.

Rundown:

4S/4D horses were 40c for all colors except ebony, while ebonies were 50c. 4S/4D horses are now 30c for all colors except ebony, while ebonies are 45c. \

4D Bison were 40c. 4D Bison are now 30c.

Mules remain unchanged as breeding them takes away from breeding 4D horses and is not always a success.

Hell horses are unchanged as I already offer low market prices there.

Cattle remain unchanged at 15c per.

We're starting to rebuild stock after a bit of a break to work on the deed and recover from the cycle of life that happens as animals age out. I will also be putting up a free pen out front of the deed for anything that I deem not worthy of a price tag. Help yourself!

I know I haven't posted an update in quite some time. I have had a lot of really exciting stuff going on both in-game and IRL. 😁 I am currently putting some more 4 draft hellies on the hitching posts right now and will update my post to show some of the work that has been done on deed as soon as I get the bitey hellies situated. 🤪 Absolutely feel free to head down to Happy Horse Bay to see the changes, check out my 2kg jars of dyes, and explore the work I have done on my deed!

Edited by Griffy
because... typos