Sign in to follow this  
TheZvir

[SOLVED]Please help with Treasure hunting clue (Thank all you so much)

I'm already suffering with it for the second week. I'm having color issues and just can't find the right place. I've tried various parts of a big tip to "brute force" but 60 hours in the field proved it doesn't work on xanadu. Maybe someone has some experience or a "diamond eye" to help me please . 

a885d10d6ef2c37b4d810dc25a087d15.jpg

Edited by TheZvir
SOLVED

If you're having trouble with colors, there are web sites and apps that can help by showing you the RGB values of any given pixel, which you can then match to the RGB values in the legend.

I use an app, but this web site seems to do the job too.

https://imagecolorpicker.com/en

• Like 1

Use maps from wurmpredia with topografic turn on, its better for find that place. Black shapes are usually misreading.

• Like 1

yee, this one and there is map type topografic, so its good to turn on. But from experince lines are not exactly same as on map. In my ipinion there is place exactly in the middle of s23 square, near that center peat. Location 6605, 7096

Edited by ftoz
  • Like 1

Can't figure out, where this one can be...

I have looked the map for 6 hour now, there not so many area that had deed around, and nothing that look like this form, is it possible that the treasure is inside a cave? 

anyone have an idea of the meaning of FFFFFFFFFF, i dont think its the name of a deed. I also tried to look the topographie from comunity map. Only area I'v found that look like that: HQjMuL6.png  Im starting to think the Blue circle are not in the good spot...

WCeyuhG.png

Edited by heiro
6 hour search update

If your archaeology skill is good, I'd suggest investigating along the road, you might get a hint on where that deed was located if the place is right.

Many many many thanks. Orientation in the mountains with olives was monstrous. But I did it with your help. I didn't think that the map could be so difficult to pass.