Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 12-July-2022 and July’s Monthly Skin

Recommended Posts

  • Bugfix: Fixed a text error in event message when planning a bridge.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a text error when failing to make a press/fruit press.
  • Change: Treasure map model will now be slightly larger when dropped/placed.

Note: Champions on Chaos will officially be removed with this update. Any champion that logs in will dechamp shortly after, with -5 to all characteristics instead of the normal -6; everything else functions as a normal dechamp.

July’s “Raider’s Axe” skin gives a sharp and spikey look to your Axe! Available through the month of July in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to any regular Large Axe (not Huge or Small) to give it a unique and fancy look.

skin_july_raiders_axe-1024x576.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May the power of the lost champions be channeled towards Libila to grant us mycelium on the Freedom isles.

 

Blessed be the update though.

Edited by garforl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to change the axe still to just "Axe"?

In this patch note, it's called an axe

In skills, it's large axe

The Jackal skin for it prior refers to it as the medium axe

 

It's a weird inconsistency I found thanks to Ame in GL

  • Like 8
  • Cat 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The copy for this description is confusing as hell. 

 

"this skin can be applied to any regular Axe (not Large or Small)

 

It's either "any regular axe" = all axes or NOT all axes. Is it for huge axes? For Large axes? For hatchets? 

 

As madnath said "axe" in game is Large axe. So which axe is it ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Madnath said:

Is it possible to change the axe still to just "Axe"?

In this patch note, it's called an axe

In skills, it's large axe

The Jackal skin for it prior refers to it as the medium axe

 

It's a weird inconsistency I found thanks to Ame in GL

 

11 minutes ago, elentari said:

The copy for this description is confusing as hell. 

 

"this skin can be applied to any regular Axe (not Large or Small)

 

It's either "any regular axe" = all axes or NOT all axes. Is it for huge axes? For Large axes? For hatchets? 

 

As madnath said "axe" in game is Large axe. So which axe is it ? 

Will get those changed to make more sense thanks for the heads up it is the large axe.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Axes in game is 1handers, Huge axe is the 2 hrs, But still a problem with the aiming to add towards to....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The skin also doesn't work, just as a heads up. It justs shows the same model as before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Madnath said:

The skin also doesn't work, just as a heads up. It justs shows the same model as before

If you reload the game client you should download the new pack, seems our cdn didn't propagate the pack update everywhere it should have is now resolved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Faith swap for those that were champ ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Egard said:

Faith swap for those that were champ ? 

 

Yes devs allow free faithswap to former champs... but only to Libila *evul laf*

  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cipacadrinho said:

 

Yes devs allow free faithswap to former champs... but only to Libila *evul laf*

 

and give me back the 70 prayer that i grinded before becoming a champ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They claimed that it was part of the penalty when it was brought up eons ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gumbert said:

 

and give me back the 70 prayer that i grinded before becoming a champ.

 

9 hours ago, SmeJack said:

They claimed that it was part of the penalty when it was brought up eons ago.

 

Happens with Exorcism too right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2022 at 9:39 AM, Darklords said:

 

Will get those changed to make more sense thanks for the heads up it is the large axe.

\o/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this