Sign in to follow this  
Dracaa

Lunalong 2022

Anthmelk is pleased to attend this year again. I will mainly help with Blacksmithing, Platearmorsmithing and Chainarmorsmithing, but if needed I can assist on some other imping too.

Should be able to attend. Pretty sure I can do everything by the time this starts, just need to get toymaking to 70. Will also bring Biff as usual (Vyn, 96 chann, Benediction completed)

Bumping this thread. Just less then a month until the Lunalong starts. Who's excited!!!

• Like 1

I know I just bumped this post, however, I just learned something about this years impalong I thought we should spread word about. 

I learned that @Blacklotuswill be having a merchant stand selling affinity beverages there. Now these affinity beverages are amazing. With 40 hour timers on one sip (full water bar and drinking from the barrel). These beverages also boast no special storage required. Annoyed by having a handful of large magical chests to hold all your different affinity meals and pizzas? Well these affinity beverages will never decay. They can be stored for years and the barrel will decay before the moonshine ever does. Which works great because these beverage affinities, in a full barrel, give 1+ years worth of affinity timer. If the moonshine is conserved in the method described below it could last you for many years. Blacklotus is who I personally use for all my affinity needs and I swear his beverage affinities feel like they give skill at a faster rate then regular affinity foods. At 5s for a full barrel (smaller sizes available at reduced prices) this is a great opportunity to order yourself a full set of affinity beverages for every skill. Blacklotus also guarantees all his beverages and will either replace the beverage for you if it yields the wrong affinity or provide a full refund when you send the barrel back to him. Below is a helpful guide to how to order one of these fine barrels. It'a a simple 3 step process of trying the test beverage he sends you, letting him know what affinity you want, and then waiting a few minutes for it to arrive. I cant recommend his affinity beverages more. 

Edited by Zachariah
  • Like 2

I might show up with Zarame and possibly priest/s

can do blacksmithing, Pas, Ws, Js, carp, fine carp, masonry

Confirming that I'll be there. Better lit up the forges already as I like a warm place when it's cold outside. Hope that there will be quite some junior tasks in the WS so I finally can increase my skill there a bit, even tho I fear to end up like all the other impalongs at the normal BS :) Looking forward to see you all again soon!

Will attend with Horo, capable of BS and FC/Carp. Will also bring my Vyn priest mainly for sermons, as she's only at 75 channeling with no Benediction yet.

Time to get to the Lunalong!!  Gotta pick up some stuff, then I'll be heading over! :)

Everything is starting off at the Lunalong! Please come join us as things begin the ramp up in the coming days. 

I will be doing my usual Leatherworking and Pottery, but I may also bring my masonry/stone-cutting tools, if need be. 

tea tv apk
hellodear.in

Edited by tooponn

Visited last night and a lot of fun in the arena.

Very impressive layout and some cool buildings.

Shout out to Dracaa and every other Wurmian who is providing their time to help out.

I need to return to have Madam Lola read my future! (Like am i going to lose the croaky voice!)

Defo go and visit!    

Just watch out for the GM's 💀

I had a great time, and I'm really impressed with the undercity. I've been working on the hidden city for my own deed, and I was blown away by what Dracaa accomplished. If time allows, I'll be back next year to help out, have fun, get stuff imped/enchanted as needed, and get killed by the GMs again. 

• Like 1

Was a good time.  

I really want to thank all the impers that helped with the Freebee bin items (they were under my name).  About 4 or 5 people that I know of donated a couple piles of archaeology and salvaged items that the odd metals were smelted down, the odd woods turned into forge fuel, and the rest was sorted and left for skill gaining in the middle of the week.  1 item turned rare (will be used for a prize next year) and about half of the other items made it to 70+.  That was an amazing amount of imping of items that "may or may not be used" and will likely sit on the shelves for a year or two, and the efforts of all involved were to be commended and appreciated.  

One thing I think most of us staffers walked away with was the fact that many of our events and contests had to be canceled.  The GM's come and go when they have time, and the arena is generally one of the most popular events, and their schedules are unfortunately unpredictable.  I know of 5 games that were canceled because of that overlap.  Others were canceled due to other in game events (dragon slays, etc.), internet hiccups,  a bad case of the flu, and well, life.  We also didn't publish a schedule that would allow folks to plan - we wanted to be flexible in our timing but without players scheduling to be there, there wasn't much point in hosting a contest for first to bring in a Wurm Fish when there is only 1 contestant online.  We are already discussing ways of addressing this and solving this and other things we noted.  We also want to be a bit more open so Dracaa is already planning on building a showcase area where prizes can be displayed to allow folks to pick and choose.  

The first 5 years were good, so here is to hoping the next 5 are even better!  Thank you to everybody who attended and helped out with their time and energy.  You are appreciated!

Spacy

Junior Assistant to the Undersecretary of Undercity Gopher and Planning Division.  

• Like 2

Thank you very much Dracaa and staff for hosting and organizing, and all the impers and enchanters and event hosts!