Sign in to follow this  
SweetSusie

Bridge gate mob bug

Not sure if its a known bug, but I have a bridge on my deed going down a mountain and at the bottom it has a locked gate. When i go down the bridge and through the gate the mob follows me and also goes through the locked gate.

All kinds aggressive mobs seem to be able to get through when they have targeted me.

The gate is supposed to keep my defenseless noob alts safe lol

nZRPEH7.mp4

Edited by SweetSusie

Hi :), thank you for reporting, I've added it to the list.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 6:58 PM, Majelika said:

Hi :), thank you for reporting, I've added it to the list.

Hello, I have the same problem. I know about this or similar bug with bridge connected to house doors. However I didn't expect this bug is same when bridges are connected to gate. In last weeks I worked on project - palisade fortress with huge moat, fortress is accessible over three bridges. I intended to put bears into moat. Now bears escaping, attacking people, getting inside the fortress. It is confusing, please repair this old bug. Remark: Bear after getting to fortress thru palisade gate continued to pass other fence gate in opposite side of tile. Fortress is in Pristine, P16, 20 tiles south from Tuisto 122 tower.

i have a similar issue with a gate on my outpost celebration deed. i knew about this so i decided to add another section of fence and a second gate and the creatures are still passing both gates here is some reference pictures the gate next to the bridge is perimeter the second gate is fully on deed LlOBWA1.jpeg

QeT4JPt.jpeg

these pictures are from both sides of the gates and each gate is locked with a lead lock that i applied today, the walls are low stone walls between the gates. also the permissions are all for members of my deed and only pass gate for freedom isles. I was under the impression for a long time that these are the proper settings to keep out mobs even including trolls/gobs this is the only gate i have issues on any of my deeds

Deed name Fir Retreat Outpost on Cherry island (C24) Celebration server https://celebration.yaga.host/  Mayor Voyajer

This explains why I keep logging in to being bashed in the head by a troll. I have a bridge leading up to the locked, fenced part of my deed, also had dogs and pheasants walk in.