Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Treasure chest specific new metal type

Hi! :)

I think the devs should make like a new metal or alloy that is between normal and moon metals in terms of durability and bonuses and have it drop from map chests only and replace like the gold and silver lumps from them with that. 

Maybe not completely perhaps for the 50+ql maps.

And have the weapons that drop from chests be of that metal/alloy only too.

Could call it treasuresteel :)

This suggestion is because i got a 67ql blank huge axe from a 57supreme map and i am salty :)

Other people expressed disappointment from getting blank iron weapons and gold and silver lumps so i think it would make people be more excited about higher ql maps.

14 hours ago, Cipacadrinho said:

This suggestion is because i got a 67ql blank huge axe from a 57supreme map and i am salty :)

This is an issue indeed. I too have been very let down by the contents of the "treasure" chests to the point of calling them "junk" chests. And I can see where you would definitely want something better than the average metals. I'm pretty sure we all do. I personally would rather actual moon metals in the "Treasure" chests though, as apposed to creating a new metal, but that apparently is taboo.

On 7/8/2022 at 2:38 PM, Archaed said:

Isn't that what electrum was 

Obviously not even the devs think so since they would have made the high ql maps drop electrum instead of gold and silver no?