Sign in to follow this  
MordosKull

wut

Someone has too much time on their hands.. Only explanation lol

Edited by Holar

This page was last edited on 20 August 2006.

There are a few wurmians that do pay close attention to the skies and have done some actual in-game astronomy to figure these things out.  :)

In fact, I'm (still) in the process of updating the astronomy section of wurmpedia to update all that information since the great moon change of 2017 (if I'm remembering correctly).  They used to rise in the north and set in the south!

Edited by Sidereal

3 hours ago, Sidereal said:

There are a few wurmians that do pay close attention to the skies and have done some actual in-game astronomy to figure these things out. 

In fact, I'm (still) in the process of updating the astronomy section of wurmpedia to update all that information since the great moon change of 2017 (if I'm remembering correctly).  They used to rise in the north and set in the south!

Username checks out.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 4:07 PM, Lisimba said:

Username checks out.

Thank heavens someone around here is familiar with the term - you are now eligible for the Scholar's Discount for any future orders from the Transmutation Hut!   🌟

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 2

On 7/7/2022 at 12:12 PM, Sidereal said:

There are a few wurmians that do pay close attention to the skies and have done some actual in-game astronomy to figure these things out.  :)

Late to the party but yay! I love the astronomy pages and they do need updating by some patient person.