Sign in to follow this  
garforl

Dislike / Disagree Rating

Compliments the 'like' rating. Helps show if something is disliked or not.

• Like 1

I always thought that was what the cat was for, but I like cats, so does not seem like an appropriate dislike reaction.

1 hour ago, Galatyn said:

I always thought that was what the cat was for, but I like cats, so does not seem like an appropriate dislike reaction.

No, the cat isn't a dislike.  It is just a cat.  So, for any time you read something and in response think "cat" that is the button to press.

• Cat 5

To the OP, I actually am not so keen on dislike buttons.  Too easy for cyberbullies to game.

• Like 3

No I don't agree with dislike button either, there was a reason other websites done away with them like Youtube. You'll get people grouping together and dislike posts just because you don't like the person. If you don't like something then just move on.

• Like 1

Retro made a great post that is pinned to the top of the suggestion forum, that also has a pretty funny meme that sums up one of the points he was making.

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/172294-retros-guide-to-suggesting-good-and-doing-other-stuff-real-good-too/

m9PSU7y.png

• Cat 2

We really need a dislike/hate list, so no one would make mistake to who are they supposed to be passive aggressive to

We got rid of the dislike buttons from the forums as they were too often used as a trolling mechanism.  They won't be coming back.  If you dislike something, but not enough to post a reasoned response to it, then just move on.

9 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

No, the cat isn't a dislike.  It is just a cat.  So, for any time you read something and in response think "cat" that is the button to press.

Exactly this.

Pandalet (LFM)

• Like 3
  • Cat 5