Sign in to follow this  
Gumbo

Potential Mine Entrance Bug

On Indy map in the O/P-17 line area, there seems to be a bug with mine entrances all collapsing, in a short amount of time. All of the entrances caving in with an ore vein, apparently. Upon tunnelling a few times, the message "You cannot keep mining here. The rock is unusually hard." appears. On my support ticket reporting this problem, it was suggested that message appears when an ore vein is in the way as you try to tunnel it.

I've counted and tested re-opening 9 mines entrances in the immediate area. Those are the ones I know about. All have the same problem. A friend says he tested some also, and they too are affected by this. If upwards of a dozen+ mine entrances all collapsed with an ore vein, in a short amount of time, it's possibly a bug with the mine cave in code. The odds of it occurring that frequently, should not be natural. Happy to show the locations of the affected tiles that I know about, just ask. Have a good day.

• Like 1

I found one used to be mine in that area has such a possible collapse on it. Its on Independence and is specifically in tile 37x47y on community map. It is across that main road and South from that guard tower there. There is even a one tile paved road tile where the mine opening used to be. I'm pretty sure that mine opening had reinforced opening. There is a large cart I kept in there a fried gave me command perms to, that large cart is now locked in that mine, and I can not appear to get to it now.

If you guys could reopen that mine, thanks. 🙂 

• Like 1