Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Yellow potions hate thread

i hate yellow pots because it means wurms has the technology to make a shapeshifter class but devs are bombarded with: can we get leaf walls and logs cabbonz pls wurm build game ok

ooo leaf walls, there's a good idea... but in the meantime can we get a new kind of roof to work with? ;)

my reply is literally "lol", putting no meaning to it, but I can't take the thread seriously, best I have with OP statement

ps are you sure this is not better put in woodscraps as rant thread?

22 minutes ago, Finnn said:

my reply is literally "lol", putting no meaning to it, but I can't take the thread seriously, best I have with OP statement

ps are you sure this is not better put in woodscraps as rant thread?

Hold on i can save it! :)

Suggestion to make a shapeshifting BL priest:

- unlocks forms with faith levels ex: 10 - crab 15-seal 20-spider 30-snaku 40 - donkey 50-unicorn 60-bear 70-hellhorse 80-deahcrawler 90-drake 100-dragon

- shapeshift form will decrease the enemy pendulums chance to track by 50% but will make all creatures be hostile to the preist (think a chiken walking about sees a shapeshifter priest and thinks: IMPOSTER! and turns red and charges in)

- has a buff spell that gives the ability to spy like using a spyingglass but at 75% max range of an actualy spyglass

- has an offensive spell that can turn an enemy into a statue stunning them for the duration even if dmg taken and duration is countered by the target's soul str. Will dismount/disembark the target cant be casted on targets in boats? or could it?

- has a single target heal spell that turns the target into a goblin that can still be hit but will be healing for the shapeshift duration for like 2%hp/combat window+power of the cast adds 3%/30 power

- has a spell that can be casted on gather tools that adds 5% chance to get a treasure map / rare roll for every 30 power (or could make it similar to how nimbleness adds it's bonus)

- has a spell that can be casted on tools that will negate all chances to turn an item being imped by them into a rare but the rare rolls can grant treasure maps instead. Can stack with BotD but NOT with Coc/woa *evul laf*

- has a spell that can be casted on boats that will make fish attracted to the boat (basically make your own fishing spot)

- has a spell that can be casted on vehicles that slows the aging process of the animals hitched to it (inb4 new meta have 300 large carts to keep  your hell horses hitched to it and prevent aging so buffs can't be too got but not neglijable either)

- has a weapon spell that works like ED but it transfers water and stamina to the player wielding it from its target

- priests  have a 15% dmg reduction buff at all times (the reverse of a mag priest 15% more dmg at all time)

- priests naturally regen favor 25% faster than normal while in shapeshift form

- has a spell that can be casted on a player and will have a window pop up and be able to choose a temp affinity that will last based on the pwoer of the cast (sort of a BL alternative to wisdom of vynora)

- has an armor spell that negates the weight of the armor piece with a max camp of 50% weight reduction at 100 cast power and does not stack with other armor casts

- has a shield spell that reduces the dmg taken by it with a cap of 30% at 100 cast power but reduces block chance by a cap of 3% at 100 cast power too

- has an offensive spell that will negate the target's potential tile combat bonus for the duration but the target can dispel itself or by friendly priests to get rid of it 

- has a tile spell (similar to Fo's ward) that will block sorcery from players inside the area that has been "warded" (no more truestrike spam hype)

- priest has immunity to fall dmg if above 30 favor (similar to fo's immune to thorns)

- priests can lead mounts without the need of a rope (needs to activate an item similar to halter rope) but still capped at 2 on pvp servers and capped by AH skill on pve servers (imagine the joy when a priest of [insert new BL deity name here] shows up at a public slaying with 7 wild horses for ppl to use)

- priests and followers cannot use res stones but they will not lose skills upon death

- priests and followers will convert health lost to drowning into stamina (if youre 90% healt but ran out of stam while drowning you will lose health normally but the ammount of hp lost will become stamina gained as long as there is room on the bar to gain stam)

But stamina gained will not prevent drowning ticks untill 3 of them took place. (So cant outstam get a drown tick gain stam and stop drowning from that 1 tick)

- has a spell that can be casted on breedable animals that will decrease the chance of bad traits if it's breeded with a close relative by 50% or maybe 33%?

- if priests are above 30 favor uniques are not hostile to it 

- has a pendulum spell that will list in Even tab the name of all guard towers in the range of the cast, does not stack with other pendulum casts

- has a jewelry spell that will give phisical dmg reduction by a %

- has a bow spell that negates night difficulty debuff and increases the optimal range by 1 tile/30 cast power? or just use Nimb code, does not stack with BT

- priests can mine and dig not woodcut (rip body stam grind on epic lol)

- followers and priests have a 10% longer rare window

- priest and followers do not get any bonus while walkin on mycellium but when they are not on a mycellium tile they get a "lust for mycellium" buff that makes their water/food/ccfp drain faster (reverse Fo code) but will gain 5% movement speed and dmg done on ALL other tile types

If the devs wont add this new BL priest ever can we atleast get this "lust for mycellium" thing on libila's then? I begsies! :)

Could also just remove all the skele spells that need 100+favor to cast from Lib and just replace them with some of the things you like from the above suggestions too.

You should have probably started with the actual suggestion and not a random rant, this will be a low effectiveness suggestion, presented this way.

That said, there are no classes in the game, this is now a priest?

It seems a bit unbalanced at first glance, but balancing in a game like this is pretty much a short in the dark or a lot of work. 
Everything you suggested is a lot of work.
I don't think there's enough special " spells, skills and abitilies" in the entire game to balance off the amount of stuff you want to put in a single one.

It looks more like a dream-wish for a lot of OP and fun stuff to have than an actual suggestion that fits in the current actual game.
Truth be told though, it's very focused on pvp, and i personally don't even care for all that.

18 minutes ago, Davih said:

It seems a bit unbalanced at first glance, but balancing in a game like this is pretty much a short in the dark or a lot of work. 

Wanna talk about balance?:) ok

Magranon atm:

Follower abilities

• +15% skill gain to Fighting subskills, all “weapon” and "Shield" skills & their subskills, and Archery & its subskills.
  • +2.5%-10% skill gain to Body Strength, Body Control scaled by alignment.
  • +1 Offensive CR (does not stack with +2 Offensive CR for priests in favoured terrain).
  • +1 range for world slope/flatness mouseover info.
  • +10% QL gain when improving metallic items.

Priest abilities

• All abilities of Magranon followers.
  • Ability to cast Magranon spells (see below)
  • Priests of Magranon with 35 faith can walk on lava without taking damage.(best fastfood worker potential)
  • Priests of Magranon with 40 faith and 20 favor receive a 15% bonus to damage dealt in combat. (All they have to do for taht is log in lol 15% dmg all times)
  • Priests of Magranon with 60 faith and 30 favor are inspired in their deity's favored terrains and have less stamina drain there. Magranon priests get the bonus on rock, and priests belonging to Mol-Rehan get the bonus on sand as well.(in combat no stam no life)
  • Priests of Magranon with 60 faith and 30 favor have a 50% chance to retain half of skill levels lost on death. Excludes Fighting skill. (mini pok built in)
    • [14:23:28] Magranon is with you and keeps you safe from the spirit's touch.
  • Priests of Magranon with 70 faith and 35 favor have a 35% chance to keep items at death. (Resurrection stone overrides this passive and apply 50% instead)(think this used to be Lib)
    • [08:07:32] Magranon is with you and keeps your items safe!
  • Priests of Magranon with 70 faith gain +2 offensive combat rating.(moar powah!)
  • Priests of Magranon receive double favor gains from sacrificing metal items.
  • Can use bows.

On top of it has frantic charge (movement speed and attack speed) so with lead cap set down at 2 now this is even more value. (Can be casted on mounts too but i think does not work on chaos anymore?)

Goat shape so they can climb dirt walls

Focused Will to heal themselves

Mass stamina to give stam to them and friendlies around is also like a 16s cast or something

Then we have Fo that can ride hellies for free with no aggro and can light of fo in any type of armor (lib scorn has a built in 33% chance to interrupt cast if in heavy armor) because you see scorn is a combat spell while light of fo is not. If is not then why can it be casted in combat?:) 

Also has Refresh so they can get stam back with ease too.

Meanwhile in the BL camp:

One priest: Libila

Follower abilities

• (PvP Only) Followers of Libila can absorb mycelium, healing a random wound for 7 damage. This consumes the mycelium tile. (99% of tiles on a pvp server are NOT mycellium as it spreads in lib domain and kingdom influence only)
  • (PvE Only) “Consume Corpse” ability to regain health from corpses by consuming their residual life energy. 
    • Only usable on non-butchered, non-damaged corpses, and when permissions would allow butchering.
    • The player must have any item that can be used for butchering, activated before the consume option will appear.
    • The player does not need to have wounds to consume a corpse, if they want to.
    • Health gained scales with creature CR, depending on creature type, age, and conditions (such as Champion or Greenish).
    • Automatically targets your most severe wound, like healing spells.
    • Sets corpse as “butchered”, so there is a choice between this and butchering products.
    • When Rite of Death is in effect, Consume Corpse has a chance of triggering an effect similar to a Mind stealer enchantment. (rite is up once a year when i casted it used to be like 2000 days since last cast)
    • 10-minute cooldown timer.
  • The food bar of followers of Libila will slowly be restored while standing on mycelium. Mycelium will raise nutrition to a maximum of 99.(ccfp decays still so cant use afff food)
  • Can butcher human corpses without alignment penalty.
  • +15% skill gain to Religion & its sub skills, Alchemy & its Natural Substances, and Thievery & its sub skills. (so is good to grind faith and channeling, combat? leave it to mag)
  • +2.5%-10% skill gain to Body Strength, Soul Strength scaled by alignment.
  • Ability to get meat from butchering human corpses.
  • +1 Offensive CR (does not stack with +2 Offensive CR for priests in favoured terrain).(again muycellium only that enemy players can just activate shovel and cultivate to get rid of it in 3s)
  • +10% QL gain when improving leather items.

Abilities

• All Libila follower abilities except the bonus to improving leather, as priests can not improve items.
  • Ability to cast Libila spells (see below).
  • Priests of Libila with 30 favor receive 10% increased favor regeneration. (noice!)
  • Priests of Libila with 60 faith and 30 favor are ignored by monsters (this does not apply to all hostile creatures, as some are not considered monsters (like bears). This also excludes rift monsters and legendary creatures.).
  • Priests of Libila with 60 faith and 30 favor are inspired in their deity's favored terrain and suffer less stamina drain on mycelium.(again no mycellium around bwo!)
  • Priests of Libila with 60 faith and 30 favor are protected by Libila, giving them a 75% chance to receive 50% skill loss on death.(beats the hell out of mag's 15% dmg at all time i love it)
  • Priests of Libila receive bonus favor gains from sacrificing corpses.
  • Priests of Libila receive favor bonus for sacrificing animal parts.(probably the strongest perk of lib)
  • Priests of Libila receive slightly more favor than other gods from sacrificing butchered products.
  • Mine (Vynora priests cannot do this). (Mah and Fo can)
  • Cut wood (Fo priests cannot do this).(Vyn and Mag can)
  • Can use bows.

And on top of that Lib is the only priests that still needs 100+ favor aka link to cast their spells (the skeletons in various iterations that have the AI of kindergarden me)

No WL spell that needs 100+ favor left btw.

So BL does not even have a priest that can dig.. when all deeds are hundreds of slope of dirt walls :) And if youre not a preist on a pvp server you get rolled even for the tangleweave and the dispell is worth to be one, or more like: needed to be one.

So yeah i would argue a pvp focused 2nd BL priest that can also dig is what is needed. Or revamps Lib but the problem with lib is because is 1 versus 3 you either make it too strong or too weak and you end up with noone playing lib on the pvp servers where it was ment to be played.

It would be cool to further diversify the use of yellow potions somehow, if that's what this post is about. Add something to your potion, like salt water or something, to make it turn you into an axe trap, a worg, a trebuchet, etc. Or the ability to use yellow potions on other things aside from just yourself maybe.

• Like 1

Grrr I hate yellow potions

All my homies hate yellow potions

I'd like a leaf wall and log cabin. all the rest of it? nah

• Like 1

So when are we getting these fancy leaf walls? Can we please get some white picket fences and a darker shade of Thatch roof to go with it?

• Like 1