Sign in to follow this  
Xheth

Pls Close

Issue has been resolved. Close please.

Edited by Xheth

sounds like hardware problem or software(windows update could mess up something); I'd still personally assume your hardware is hinting you a problem.. 

if you can not operate your pc.. the problem is not the wurm client unless it blocks you from alt-tabbing to other applications, etc... but in your case your words are "My two monitors seem to get no signal from the computer."

For a start.. check your monitor settings and set it so monitor never goes to sleep/turn off/etc..

why*: wurm client is not like playing youtube or stream and does not keep the monitor working the whole time, if you do not play  -  could go to sleep(just the monitor, to save power); this is personal setting and it's monitor preset, change it and see if that fixes your issue

try start > search > "lock screen" > at the bottom "screen timeout settings" -> never / never

same start > search > "power and sleep" > never / never

there was some windows update which causes such behavior with sleep and monitors not properly waking up again w/o restart ( fun stuff.. )

+3

I had the same situation on two computers. And my brother's computer was also very bad.

The graphical shell breaks, but the process remains in memory, the connection is not broken, and it starts to load the processor very heavily.

TY for the help. I may have found the problem now ( I hope so).

It seems I only had to reapply some new thermal paste to the CPU, since it was almost gone entirely. 

Hopefully the issue is solved now. Thanks Wurm for reminding me 😛

Edited by Xheth

Update: I tried Wurm again and still have the same issue. Never have had such problems with the game and I'm really annoyed I cannot play it properly currently..

I installed coretemp and monitored the cpu temperature when running Wurm.

I have Two clients: My main toon with almost all graphics maxed out and a priest with everything turned down. I use two monitors, one of them has the two Wurm clients, the other one Chrome and other apps like excel.

1. Screenshot: PC just booted up

2. Screenshot: One toon is active (Main)

3. Screenshot: Both Toons are active

4. Screenshot: Both Toons been active for about 15 minutes and youtube running on second monitor

5. Screenshot: About 2 minutes after I logged out of Wurm with both clients with everything else still running

For me, it seems that Wurm is causing some issues here and not my hardware. Been having this issue since the last update, never before

RauQhTM.jpg

Edited by Xheth