Sign in to follow this  
nahjocheese

Allow enemy kingdoms to view enemy merchants

Currently on pvp servers enemy kingdoms can not trade with merchants placed by enemy players. This is a shame, because even if a player sets up a market with reasonable prices, a wide variety, and excellent quality, most players cant even buy them! I suggest we rectify this and allow players to view these excellent shops!

Thank you.

• Like 6

Wurm is a player driven economy, as such there are times when you must trade with thy enemy. 

I support this idea wholeheartedly. 

These are the suggestions that will bring Freedomers to PvP.

+1 

• Like 1

I agree.  It should be up to the player to choose if they do, or do not support an enemies merchant.

This idea only makes sense if you're going to allow trading between enemy kingdoms. Why should merchants be an exception?

All memes aside can we get rid of the annoying mailbox restrictions. Also I hear of great shopping at landcliff that I can’t reap the benefits of :(

• Cat 1

This could be a bridge to better relations between PVP kingdoms.

• Cat 3

1 hour ago, Robus said:

This could be a bridge to better relations between PVP kingdoms.

Definitely. Its so not happening to be stealth/logged off near you merchant waiting for the enemy to spend the silvers and then kill him to retrieve the items to chuck back on merchant. Endless business opportunities.. 🤣

Either way, mailing restrictions make no sense.. 

15 hours ago, Skatyna said:

Either way, mailing restrictions make no sense.. 

It used to be due to the fact people spammed alts on enemy homeservers then sent high lvl gear to them - horse shoes, saddle, armor, weps, etc. 

It's a tricky thing to balance. Enemies will trade with each other either way if they want to. So the restriction just has workarounds really. 

Chaos-Freedom Free Trade Market

The Kingdom of Kenn-Jellon welcomes our dear friends from Freedom to our Market! We have a wide selection of hand-crafted items that are perfect for relatively new accounts with more than 20 FS!

Enjoy a relaxing sail through the North Sea as our Trust Coordinator directs you to the large, cleared area of rock tiles just west of our Capital. A 95ql rare sailboat with speed/wind rune is gently recommended.

We guarantee* safe passage up to and including the merchant transaction. No protections are offered upon completion of your transaction. Physical silver only, please.

*The Kingdom of Kenn-Jellon is not currently in the geopolitical position to guarantee safe travel anywhere.

Interesting trades are always considered, so be sure to bring all of your high-value items that are pertinent to PVP. If you’re feeling heavy, you can just leave them in the boat!

Upon completion of your transaction, you may be approached by several of our Trade Agents with a special offer for you. Do not be alarmed. Most of the time, it’s best not to resist at all.

We look forward to doing business with you!

Spoiler

TFq9yIK.jpg

FAQ:
Q: Should I bring my scale, drake, rares, moonmetal items, cash, and other valuables?
A: Yes

Q: Are you guys chill, cool, trustworthy, or otherwise Non-Toxic?
A: No

Q: Is this for real?
A: Yes, this offer is totally legitimate. Just let us know in local when you arrive, and me and a couple of goons will come introduce ourselves.

• Like 3
  • Cat 2

i agree let me use the trade and risk visiting a known trader area