Sign in to follow this  
Vorticella

Can't add items to fsb in a boat

In the last few days I've been unable to add items to a food storage bin that's in a boat. I normally do this all the time but now it always says the item "doesn't fit". I thought the bin was full, but also happens when I take an item out of the bin and try to put it back, so that doesn't make sense. I have another bin in the same boat that is working fine, it seems to be just this one. It does have a lot of stuff in it, but even after taking items out to make space I still can't add anything to it.

Edited by Vorticella

i encounter this issue when trying to move multiple types of items from my horses packs to a bsb or fsb but if i do it 1 type at a time it works

So I took a lot of stuff out, and now it works again.. so it seems like it was full, but it still doesn't make sense that I had to take out that much stuff before being able to add any items back. Even if it's full, shouldn't I still be able to take out one item and put the same item back? It acted like it was actually overfilled but that doesn't seem like it should be possible. 

Edited by Vorticella