Sign in to follow this  
Deathangel

GoFundMe's for popular changes to pay devs overtime

1 hour ago, Holar said:

This is entirely false. 99% of the bugs and mechanic fixes are reported by players. I hope this is a troll post, if so congrats I’m triggered lol. 

I kind of took it as a case of too many cooks. I think player feedback is important but if you smash it all together into a huge soup of everyones ideas its going to be a total mess.

But thats why this forum category exists, so people can share ideas and then the devs can decide what is best based on a wide range of feedback.

1 hour ago, HawkHawk said:

I kind of took it as a case of too many cooks. I think player feedback is important but if you smash it all together into a huge soup of everyones ideas its going to be a total mess.

But thats why this forum category exists, so people can share ideas and then the devs can decide what is best based on a wide range of feedback.

Exactly!

3 hours ago, wipeout said:

No one has known what was good for the game since the departure of notch lets face it gone are the days of 8k subs(currently at 4500 according to gcg) with just 2 servers and 50% of the content we have now and way worse graphics.

The players have been really vocal for a very long time about the missed opportunity or screwup after screwup that has come out and every time we were told "we will do better" and it was never the case so honestly I think the last person who really knew what was good for the game left and made wurm light aka minecraft and look where that went

Old games lose players, that's how it goes with most of them.  And yes, the players have been vocal, all shouting different things, just check the suggestion posts.  We've all got a different opinion on how to move forward with the game.

2 hours ago, Holar said:

This is entirely false. 99% of the bugs and mechanic fixes are reported by players. I hope this is a troll post, if so congrats I’m triggered lol. 

bug fixes have nothing to do with the further direction of the game.  We as players can express our ideas and suggestions in this forum section, but a few players shouldn't be deciding what get's put next into the game and in which way.  That's the job of the the devs, the gamedesigners.

Everyone should keep submitting their ideas and discuss them, but the devs decide what comes in.

Not a fan. Not a fan of rich folk getting their way just because they have more money to throw around. Doesn't work well for everyone else IRL or here. -1

• Like 1

Not that many replies to this yet but already there's plenty different views on who's doing what and if thats good, bad, right or wrong. I can just imagine how that would be with funded new content. -1

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

Sounds the ultimate pay-to-win system that can result in some incredibly unpopular changes because someone has a fat checkbook.

This!

• Like 1

Isn't this just the wishing well but with extra steps and room for people to complain, and paying fees to someone else.

• Like 1