Sign in to follow this  
FallenKnight

remove war bonus from chaos

29AA2Wj.png

I really love to storage all wood scraps i get from making shafts and planks for pointing signs too see how many hours of live i lost on that dumb warbonus ;) 

It's rare to have everybody agree about something pvp related but here we are, we all want war bonus removed so please devs equip an acid sickle and hit the war bonus once or twice (more spike dmg if you true strike ) untill is dead! :)

• Like 2

Or atleast make it so it works similar to alligment for priests and have it give full bonus to an under 40body toon then start to diminish returns untill 50 body toon then 51+ the bonus should be negligible. This way the new players can and will benefit from it but the veterans dont have to worry about it anymore.

• Like 1

I have been planning on finally going to Chaos and steal some boats, but then I learned about war bonus and now have doubts. It sounds very silly. Removing it definitely has my vote. 

I don't mind dying at all. But dying cause I didn't sacc some signs or whatever sounds really weird

Edited by Viti

1 hour ago, Viti said:

I have been planning on finally going to Chaos and steal some boats, but then I learned about war bonus and now have doubts. It sounds very silly. Removing it definitely has my vote. 

I don't mind dying at all. But dying cause I didn't sacc some signs or whatever sounds really weird

Even without war bonus good luck going to chaos just to steal some boats its not like they park the boats outside on a dock

Most deeds are towering behemoths of dirt walls or ontop of mountains with the boats parked inside mines that are either hard to find or properly protected add in multiple spirit guards and deed alarms if you walk onto deed well good luck on getting to the boat let alone take it back out

But anyway warbonus made sense when kingdoms were big and i mean 50-100+ big but now with most being sub 30 or less its becomes a issue where its going to be 1 persons dedicated job to do it all day every day and that grows tiring really quick yet so long as the system exists it be stupid not to have it

Just merg chaos and defiance and problem is solved then you only have one pvp server to worry about.