Sign in to follow this  
FallenKnight

remove war bonus from chaos

like the tiles say

i hate have soo many rafts in my wagon

Edited by FallenKnight

Please delete warbonus and promote random pvp. I shouldn’t have to plan 8 business days in advance to gate hop for an hour and then proceed to hit someone twice and go to bed.

have you guys heard about the invention of rafts jet?

mKYYPUP.png

Edited by oOspeedstylerOo

I have a solution for you. Make separate wagon just for the signs. Problem solved. You don't have to thank me

Just remove war bonus and you can save the forests!

Please remove war bonus. It raises the bar for new and smaller kingdoms on Chaos.

As a PvPer, I have 0 interest in saccing bulk crafted items just to be competitive in melee. This is not great for the game.  Infact, this is bad for the game as it currently is on Chaos.

I think war bonus should be disabled and possibly tweaked if it is to be kept, or disabled until it can be tweaked to not be OP and not be prohibitive toward new PMKs or new players.

When I came to Chaos from Independence in 2010, I had a wooden shaft that I found near the Landing, which I used to try to beat a pheasant to death. I was then killed by Tonygreen on an alt he had. This was my first PvP encounter. Can you imagine if I had to worry about war bonus when I first came over to the server? It is not just recommended to have war bonus now, it is REQUIRED. I'm just glad war bonus didn't exist back then, and I think it should be changed or removed now.

War bonus discourages new players and is a DISTRACTION from real skirmishes. 

DA

Please remove war bonus , there are many other things i would rather spend my time doing.

On 7/15/2022 at 9:52 AM, Subie said:

Please remove war bonus , there are many other things i would rather spend my time doing.

I just died like 7 times this week and remembered I forgot to sac 400x 80ql signs first, and it makes me feel sad - because that might have been enough to make me equal or better than some of my foes. These two things should not be related. Remove war bonus so I can come back and fight without having to woodcut first.

DA

1 minute ago, Deathangel said:

I just died like 7 times this week and remembered I forgot to sac 400x 80ql signs first, and it makes me feel sad - because that might have been enough to make me equal or better than some of my foes. These two things should not be related. Remove war bonus so I can come back and fight without having to woodcut first.

DA

Please let armor QL and weapon QL affect combat, and carpentry not...

P.S. I have prem time until 2025, just bought another year!

Edited by Deathangel
loyal customer

Change war bonus so that it goes up by doing combat activities eg attacking/killing things using war machines and the likes

Or

Just get rid of it either or but I rather it be changed away from having to sacrifice specific items to doing specific activities as that way pve and pvp people can enjoy a added bonus to damage if they do a lot of combat related things

All my homies hate war bonus, I have proof they replied to this thread

• Like 1

just remove warbonus its poo poo

Edited by Egard