Sign in to follow this  
garforl

Frogs

There is a severe lack of frog support in this game.

Frog ambient noises.

Frog mobs.

Frog legs.

Frog memes.

Frog bros rise up.

• Like 4

+1 Another creature we hear and can't see. Free the frogs! (And the ducks!) 🐸🦆

• Like 2

frog-frogs.gif

Frogs, the most dangerous creature of wurm! 99FS needed at least!

• Like 1

Beautiful but deadly!

Blue with black polka dots, the blue poison dart frog sits on a plant with round green leaves.

"These frogs contain enough poison to cause harm or death in humans." Treehugger.com

And I even love the color. lol

Yes and yes! Also ducks *quack*

I want to see a champion bullfrog in-game that's at least as big as a champ black bear, as well as a champ duck about double the size of a champ spider.

• Like 2

please dont put things outta wack , (oversized animals look wrong) ,btw all the cats need to be bigger ,spiders slightly smaller , and we should have the ducks n frogs we hear them in game , goblins and pigs may as well be bigger as there a bit to small,

• Like 2

Yes, please.

Inb4 someone says they're ranidaphobic, can we have the phobia mode turn frogs in to spiders? You know, just in case?

3 hours ago, Locath said:

Yes, please.

Inb4 someone says they're ranidaphobic, can we have the phobia mode turn frogs in to spiders? You know, just in case?

Frogophobes get the KOS list

Edited by Yggdrasil
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, christopher said:

please dont put things outta wack , (oversized animals look wrong) ,btw all the cats need to be bigger ,spiders slightly smaller , and we should have the ducks n frogs we hear them in game , goblins and pigs may as well be bigger as there a bit to small,

I've always thought the pigs(Wild Boars In particular) and mountain lions were too small as well. And wildcats are definitely bigger than the average house cat in RL so yeah that one is out of whack. Goblins I'm ok with but a minor scaling up wouldn't hurt. I get the oversized giant spiders though as they fit into the creatures of myth and lore category which is where I would imagine our fighting frogs would fall as well. Otherwise they would be impossible to find at normal scale even if they hopped extremely high. Maybe scale them slightly smaller than the turtles? And I have to say though I actually got a kick out of the champ cave bug being bigger then my horse. lol

Edited by Katrat

oh i dunno many roleplaying games and quite a few animated shows have giant frogs as a creature element, in fact DnD  has giant frogs, fire and frost frogs, and giant toads so there is definately a fantasy element that could be tapped here. as they are natural creatures i do not see why that couldnt be included ( other than development reasons)

• Like 1

Sneaky snakes are waiting 🐍, please add more food😮.

On 6/30/2022 at 2:47 AM, Katrat said:

Beautiful but deadly!

Blue with black polka dots, the blue poison dart frog sits on a plant with round green leaves.

"These frogs contain enough poison to cause harm or death in humans." Treehugger.com

And I even love the color. lol

But if we have poison arrow frogs, you know people will want to be able to craft poison arrows and then the frogs are in real trouble.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 4:27 AM, DaletheGood said:

I want to see a champion bullfrog in-game that's at least as big as a champ black bear, as well as a champ duck about double the size of a champ spider.

As long as they are ridable, maybe even hitchable.

• Like 2