Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 28-JUN-2022

• Bugfix: Clarified description of “Create a Set of Cloth Armour” journal goal to mention tabards.
  • Change: “Create an Animal Skin Rug” goal will now accept mountain lion rugs.
  • Bugfix: Journal goals that exist in more than one tier, such as creating a chess set, are now triggered immediately in all applicable tiers when completed.
  • Change: Chess pieces will appear slightly larger now when placed/dropped on the ground.
  • Bugfix: Forage and Botanize will now give a chance for a rare roll for rare items given mid action.
  • Change: Changed how maps are generated to fix issues with black splotches extending from the top of some maps.

Bugfix: UI Fixes:

• Fixed toolbelt not updating as often as it should.
  • Fixed no target button on the target window being delayed when hovering.
  • Fixed flashing elements to update as they should when animated (for climbing button and inventory).

• Like 7

Ok. I don't see anything about 'Bugfix: Indy old casket not opening'.  This does not sound promising.

I'll check in game.

14 minutes ago, TeeeBOMB said:

Ok. I don't see anything about 'Bugfix: Indy old casket not opening'.  This does not sound promising.

I'll check in game.

They should all be working now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darklords said:

They should all be working now.

Ty ty o/

Toolbelt fix did not fix the lag

initially worked fine, now I see same feature acting just the same with ~1sec delay when it switches the focus to selected other item, the green outline of the activated item on toolbelt lags

inventory bottom part shows the item activates as the toolbeltslot is activated, but the toolbelt green outline lags like it was lagging before this patch

15 hours ago, Finnn said:

the toolbelt green outline lags

Sleep bonus button also lags in the same way.

On 6/28/2022 at 2:14 PM, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: Journal goals that exist in more than one tier, such as creating a chess set, are now triggered immediately in all applicable tiers when completed.

Heads-up: This still does not seem to be triggering immediately. I just completed a chess set a few minutes ago and it triggered immediately in the Hunting for Treasure tier but not the Road Less Travelled tier. In the latter, it triggered only after relogging for /lotime.

Finally got a map from foraging. :) Thank you for fixing it.

Edited by Katrat

Sign in to follow this