Sign in to follow this  
Malajane

Horse equipment layout changes

Hundreds of times (if not thousands) i had that issue when instead of opening horse equipment i've pressed "unequip all". I think that Look and Equipment one under another are bit missleading and it might be good idea to sort it into something more functional.

That's how layout looks today:
OMlWkPe.jpg

That's an example how it might look like:
0rOPgPx.jpg
"Open saddle bags" and "Unequip all" will show up only if horse is branded or tamed.
I wanted to add also "Open saddle bags" to that list first of to separate "Look" and "Unequip all"; second to make it more clear, that everything known as an equipment is in tab "Equipment".

Option number two (for those who prefer "Open saddle bags" in main menu):
2ya3QLQ.jpg

As i wrote earlier i feel that pic no.2 would be most comfortable but it's still just a suggestion.

Thank you in advance for consideration.
Malajane

Edited by Malajane
  • Like 10

Yeah, I can get with that suggestion. I have misclicked one or the other of those a few times. Not a huge problem, but an annoyance for sure. +1

Please DO merge unequip all underneath look at equipment.

Pleast DO NOT move 'open saddle bags' under the same menu. I use that feature all the time and would hate for it to be made arbitrarily slower.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Aleck said:

Pleast DO NOT move 'open saddle bags' under the same menu. I use that feature all the time and would hate for it to be made arbitrarily slower.

You can also open saddle bags by using the "open" hotkey on the horse.

• Like 1

+1 for option 2. Look should be under equipment.

Edited by Katrat

22 hours ago, Aleck said:

Please DO NOT move 'open saddle bags' under the same menu. I use that feature all the time and would hate for it to be made arbitrarily slower.

Yeah, there should be one main item for Equipment that has the sub-menus of Look and Unequip All. Open Saddle Bags should be it's separate item, and yes I do use my hotkey to open my saddle bags, but think it should be separate from Equipment.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DaletheGood said:

Yeah, there should be one main item for Equipment that has the sub-menus of Look and Unequip All. Open Saddle Bags should be it's separate item, and yes I do use my hotkey to open my saddle bags, but think it should be separate from Equipment.

I'd prefer if as much as possible just goes in the main menu. In this case "Look" could be "Examine Equipment" and "Unequip All" is already named fine.

• Like 1

same thing happens when u try to repair ,the pointer gos to rename every damb time nearly in rifts when u trying to do fast

• Like 1