Sign in to follow this  
Madnath

Turkish Delight Fan Club Meetup 1110

Turkish Delight Fan Club Meetup - Year 1110, Celebration.

ajqQcNs.png

Our special guest celebrating our favourite sweet treat.

Hello! This time myself, Fabricant and Steelmerc would like to invite you back to Celebration to celebrate our favourite delicacy, turkish delight. We've even managed to get a super special guest to join us! That's right, John Goblin Leader will be there to get smacked and beaten with enlargened turkish delight bars until he gives us all his blood. Due to future event scheduling, we'll be doing this on the offpeak time of Friday. In hopes to maximize player count, we'll be doing this at 8PM BST. Check the timer below.

timer_E1656701977.svg

And in advance, the event is being held here:

https://celebration.yaga.host/#1088,1131

And if you're wondering why this is turkish delight themed, let me get you up to speed....

I like Turkish Delight. I do. A lot if people don't like Turkish delight, I mean Fry's Turkish delight. The type with the chocolate on it and the purple wrapper. But I like it. A lot of people say "ugh Turkish delight that's disgusting. How can you eat that? It's like eating perfume, it's like eating old women's perfume. Like lavender water, or rose water or whatever it is. How can you like that?" But I like it. I like turkish Delight. I don't like it enough to get it for every day, or every week. In fact I can't remember the last time I got a Turkish delight. But every now and then, I'll be in a shop and I walk by the shelves with all the chocolate and I'll see a Turkish delight and I'll get it. It's nice, I like it. I like Turkish Delight.

Spoiler

Rules of engagement for this is as follows:

If a tome is dropped, we may roll it or reserve it, it all depends on what it is. Sorry!

If a supreme or fantastic bone is dropped, we will keep it. However in that event, we will instead roll a rare bone we have saved, so regardless of what happens, you have a chance to walk away with one.

Corpse, giblets, crown will be rolled.

Thank you all, and hope to see you there!

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 23
  • Cat 1

Rumour has it that he'll drop the legendary Turkish Delight cooking recipe.

20 minutes ago, Merc said:

Rumour has it that he'll drop the legendary Turkish Delight cooking recipe.

Not the supreme pilk recipe? 

Turkish delight soaked in pilk recipe

What if you've never had turkish delight? Can you still attend this fan club shindig?

2 minutes ago, MordosKull said:

What if you've never had turkish delight? Can you still attend this fan club shindig?

We'll allow it so long as you'll attempt to try some in the next decade

• Like 1

Hm, killing three Goblin Leaders in one week? We'll never get Goblin camps now 😳

So, an update the day before!

Learning from the Troll King, we now have a 𝘍𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌

6elUxRt.jpeg

At Seriphina's request, we have a walnut table for her wonderful pies

2YDCE53.jpeg

And to help remind you all that the road signs outside are free, you can just take them, there are 5 large signs, dyed red with STOP on them.

Of course, just take one. Just one. There's only 5, spread the love and info. Sadly the area kinda sucks so I just put them on the pathway up to the unique pen.

1j5aOLn.jpeg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Madnath said:

So, an update the day before!

Learning from the Troll King, we now have a 𝘍𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌

6elUxRt.jpeg

At Seriphina's request, we have a walnut table for her wonderful pies

2YDCE53.jpeg

And to help remind you all that the road signs outside are free, you can just take them, there are 5 large signs, dyed red with STOP on them.

Of course, just take one. Just one. There's only 5, spread the love and info. Sadly the area kinda sucks so I just put them on the pathway up to the unique pen.

1j5aOLn.jpeg

Can you clean up after yourself as well once it is done as to not leave any fences/weird steep mine drops pretty please?

I set up a safety pen with altars next to the table. I do call dibs on a good preaching slot.

Thanks to all who came today, been a blast

• Like 2

I got called into work and missed it  :(  I'll bring the pies to one of the dragons this weekend ;)

Glad everyone had an amazing time!

Edited by Seriphina

Missed it too :( Oh well. Maybe the next one. Good job everyone!