Sign in to follow this  
Aristia

Treasure caskets won't open on Independence

Tried to open two caskets at the same time, one was rare, the other a supreme, both at a challenging difficulty and with one step completed;

[17:42:28] You carefully work to open it up without damaging what's inside...
[17:42:28] You carefully work to open it up without damaging what's inside...
[17:42:29] You find a piece of parchment.

The rare casket turns into the next clue in the sequence, the supreme one remains a casket and cannot be interacted with, generating no event message upon trying to reopen, at the same time it also reverts to 0 steps.

[18:19:43] This is a challenging clue. You have completed 0 steps of this treasure hunt. This clue may have between 3 and 5 steps.

Edit: Title was changed to reflect the issue only being related to Independence.

Edited by Aristia
  • Like 1

Kodos and Amberflame both found caskets today.  Neither one of us are able to open ours as well.  We received the 
] [15:01:41] You carefully work to open it up without damaging what's inside...

But nothing happens.  We still have the casket and no map is reveals.  Now if we try to open the casket we do not get any messages.

Tried logged off and back and still nothing.

Kodos

Opening multiple up together is fine to do, seems to be an issue with independence currently we are looking into it have had a few reports of issues with them on that server. Will get any broken ones fixed on our regular Tuesday reset thanks for the report tho.

• Like 1

Add 2 more of mine are broken. Tuesday? Meh that means I have to wait until next weekend to do them. I don't have time during the week. Oh well, at least it is getting fixed.

Thanks for the update Darklords, I got a new casket this morning and it was also bugged immediately.

I just now (Sunday) had a casket did same thing here on Independence. It failed to open, then reverted to.. zero steps. Evil, but Evil in a sinister way. Only one casket here.

This is borked again on Indy. 

It also resets the stage of the clue.

I had one that should have dug up the chest for sure reset back to 0 completed as well.

Can't open no message. Tried relogging. 

• Like 2

[17:57:15] You carefully work to open it up without damaging what's inside...

I have 3 rare caskets that gave me this message and now I cant interact with them at all.